Chapter 7

A/N:Kamia in the mm.

Kilani.
I woke up to my phone ringing at 2 in the morning. I groaned and rolled over to pick it up.
"Hello?" I answered sleepy
"Kilani" I heard Kai'Jai mumble
"Yeah? Whats up?" I asked
"Can you come over please" He mumbled with his voice cracking
"Whats wrong?" I asked throwing on some leggings
"I--" and he was cut off by the sound of throwing up. By the time i was in the car he had just stopped.
"Im on my way" I sighed. He didnt even have to explain, I already knew he was sick. I pulled up to his house amd used my key to go inside. It was hot and muggy and stuff all over the place. I walked upstairs to Kai'Jai's room and heard him throwing up in the bathroom.
"Kai.." I sighed standing beside him and rubbing his back. When he was dine he stood up and washed his face amd brushed his teeth and looked up at me.
"Lani..." He mumbled
"Come on Kai" i sighed helping him to his bed and lay down. He laid down on his back and stared up at the ceiling. He didnt look like hiself. His hair was everywhere and he had lost color in his face and he was all sweaty.
"What you eat Kai'Jai?" I asked sitting on his bed beside him.
"I went to this food place and it looked funny but i was starving..." He mumbled
"Kai'Jai you got food posioning" I sighed rubbing his head
"I know...I--"he stopped running to the bathroom to throw up. I walked behind him and rubbed his back. He repeated the same cycle as before. He went and laid down while i went downstairs and got him some crackers I found in his cabinet and some gingerale that he had left. I went back upstairs to see him wrapped up in his covers with his back towards me.
"Kai'Jai" I mumbled tapping his side. He turned around and frowned. "Here you gotta eat" I said
"Im not hungry" he mumbled
"Kai'Jai come on please. Your dehydrated" I sighed
"Im not hungry Kilani" he mumbled closing his eyes.
"Kai'Jai Amir. Eat these crackers now." I said frustrated. He looked up at me and realized I was playing. He took the crackers and gingerale and sat up and ate them. He finished the crackers and the soda and laid back down. "Did you call in sick?" I asked sitting beside his limp body. He shook his head no and I sighed and picked up his phone. "Whats your password?" I asked
"0396" he mumbled. I didnt think he was gonna actually give it to me. I put it in and found the contact 'work' and dialed the number.
"Hello?" A lady asked answering the phone
"Yes this is Kilani Kai'Jai's.....girlfriend. I was just calling to say he wont be coming in today hes very sick"
"Okay thank you. Tell him I hope he feels better" she said cheery through the phone.
"Will do" I said before hanging up.
"Thank you" he mumbled looking at me
"Mhm. The lady who answered the phone said she hoped you feel better" I smiled
"Oh Ms.Farkle. Shes like my work mom" he smiled lightly.
"Awh how sweet. I gotta call Brii and see if she can fill in for me" I said pulling out phone walking out the room.
"Bae stay with me" He begged
"Kai'Jai your sick you need rest" I sighed
"Please. You make me feel better" he pouted
"Alright alright" I smiled walking in the room and calling Brii.
"What she say?" Kai'Jai asked sleepy
"She said she can and she hopes you feel better punk" I laughed. He shook his head and his eyes were closing until he jumped out of bed darting for the bathroom.
"Aw Papi" I sighed rubbing his back while he threw up. He finished and laid his head on the edge of the tub. "Babe come on" I sighed trying to get him up. He swatted my hands away but I wasnt gonna let him sleep on the bathroom floor. "Kai please get off the floor" I sighed standing infront of him. He lifted his arms and I pulled him up after about 15mins of struggling. He buried his head in my chest and stood there before trying to sit back down. "No Kai'Jai"
"I--" he started and threw up all over my shirt.
"Ah Kai'Jai!!" I yelled helping him to the toilet. He finished throwing up in the toilet and looked at me and frowned.
"Im sorry" he mumbled brushing his teeth.
"Its okay. It happens. Go laydown and sleep while I get in the shower, I gotta get you some medicine and some soup and stuff" I said taking off my shirt and throwing it away.
"I dont want any soup" he mumbled walking into his room and laying down.
"I dont really care. You need to eat" I said wiping his face with a wet rag. "You need a shower when I get back too, your all sweaty" I said walking into the bathroom. He just turned over and went to sleep. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair and threw on one of Kai'Jais shirt and some of my shorts I had here from before. I threw my hair in a bun and slipped on my slides.
"Kai'Jai" I mumbled
"Huh?" He mumbled waking up.
"Wheres your card?" I asked picking up my keys.
"On my dresser" he mumbled
"Okay. Ill be back Im running to the store. What soup do you want?" I asked
"Chicken noodle...noodles...tomatoe soup and rice" he mumbled
"Okay. Ill be back" I said kissing his forehead. He nodded and went back to sleep. It was about 4 in the morning so not many people were in the store. I got the soup,crackers, and gingerale and some extra stuff for me. I was standing in line when someone bumoed into me.
"Damn move" She snapped
"Excuse you" I snapped turning around and coming face to face with who it was. Of course. It just had to be that bitch. I wanted to fight her ass right then and there for so many reasons but I decided better.
"Look what the cat drug in" she laughed
"I know, Im surprised you here too" I laughed
"You broke me and Gabe up!" She yelled
"NO BITCH! YOU DID! You broke us up after years of being together and trapped him with a baby you didnt even want! You treat Sabrina horrible and I cant wait until Gabe makes it so you cant see her anymore! She deserves better and so does he! Your a hoe and will always be a hoe! I dont understand why dont you get that! Everyone knows that!" I yelled in her face.
"Fuck you." She mumbled
"Cant I have mine" I said before walking out the store and driving back to Kai'Jai house. I put the stuff away and walked back upstairs too see Kai'Jai sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Papi whats wrong?" I said standing infront of him. He looked up at me with red eyes and pointed to hiself. "Kai.." I sighed when I realized he threw up on hiself.
"Kilani...I feel so helpless" I mumbled
"Its okay. Im here to help you" I said taking off his shirt carefully and his pants. "Come on" I said helping him to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and he stepped in. I went downstairs and made him some Chicken noodle soup and crackers and ginger ale and medicine. I brought it upstairs and sat it on his dresser. He came out in boxers and looked at me. I sat him down on the bed and helped him put on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. "Here Papi" I said handing him his tray of food. He took it and ate a little,took his medicine and gave it back. I sighed and sat it back on the dresser and laid down beside him.
"Mami" he mumbled laying down
"Whats wrong?" I asked
"Thank you" he mumbled with his eyes falling
"Your welcome bae." I said kissing his cheek. I waited until he fell asleep all the way and knocked out.
.
.
I woke up beside Kai'Jai snoring lightly and someone knocking on the door. I checked the time too see it was 10:00 in the morning. Im surprised Kai'Jai hadnt woke up to throw up yet, that medicine really worked. I trudged downstairs and opened the door too see Jace and Khalil.
"Huh?" I asked letting them in
"I heard my boy sick" Khalil said
"Yeah. He got food poisioning" I sighed
"Awh poor farthead" Jace sighed. I laughed lightly and plopped down on the couch.
"You been taking care of him?" Khalil asked
"Yes. I got this. Ive been taking care of him since 2 this morning. He still sleep. He should be up soon to throw up tho cause the medicine wearing off" I sighed
"Aww my bookie wifey material" Jace laughed
"Yeah yeah I know. I--" i said and was cut off by the sound of Kai'Jai throwing up downstairs.
"Girlfriend duty calls" Khalil laughed
"Im not..whatever" I glared at Khalil. I jogged upstairs to the bathroom and saw Kai'Jai hovering over the toilet.
"Babe.." I sighed rubbing his back. He finished and washed his face and brushed his teeth and washed his face and went back in the room. "Jace and Khalil are downstairs. You wanna see them?" I asked
"Im okay" he mumbled laying back down.
"Okay Papi. Here" I said handing him some crackers and ginger ale with his medicine. He took it and went back to sleep. I walkd back downstairs too see Jace amd Khalil cuddled up on the couch watching TV.
"He good?" Jace asked
"Yeah, i just gave him some more medicine" I said laying down on the other couch.
"You look tired" Khalil mumbled
"Exahausted" I sighed closing my eyes.
"Aw boo"' Jace sighed
"Kilaniii!!" I heard Kai'Jai yell from upstairs
"Ill be back" I mumbled trudging up the stairs.
"Yes Kai'Jai?" I said walking into the bathroom too see him over the toilet. He didnt say anything and just kept throwing up. I sat on the edge of the tub and rubbed his back. He threw up for about 10mins straight before lifting his head to look at me. "Aw Papi" I said wiping his mouth with a rag.
"I wanna go downstairs" he mumbled
"Come on" I said grabbing his hand and walking downstairs with him.
"Ewwww keep yo germs upstairs" Jace laughed
"Jace" Khalil warned
"Ughhh" she huffed crossing her arms. I laughed and sat down beside Kai'Jai and he laid his head on my lap. We were sitting around and watching tv when Kai'Jai ran to the bathroom. I ran after him and did the normal.
"We gonna get going" Khalil said when we were coming out the bathroom.
"Alright bye y'all" I smiled hugging him. Kai'Jai just mumbled bye and trudged upstairs.
"I'll tell them he not coming tomorrow either" Khalil said before leaving
"Thanks!" I yelled walking up the stairs.
"Kilani.." Kai'Jai mumbled laying down
"Yes?" I asked
"Can I have some noodles?"
"Yes you can. Glad your hungry" I smiled walking downstairs. I made his noodles and got him some more ginger ale and brought it to him. He sat up and ate quietly while I watched him.
"Kilani." He mumbled handing me thw bowl. I took it and placed it on the dresser.
"You feeling better?" I asked rubbing his forehead
"A little. Im just really tired" he mumbled closing his eyes.
"Take a nap Kai. Ill be downstairs" I said walking out the room and he was out. I walked downstairs and decided to clean up a little. A little bit of cleaning up turned into 3 hours of cleaning up. I was washing the last bit of dishes when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door too see Tyla standing there.
"Hey TyTy" I smiled letting her in
"Hey Lani. Wheres Kai'Jai?" She asked looking around
"Upstairs sick" I sighed
"Whats wrong with him?" She asked
"He got food posioning" I said shaking my head
"Thats what he get. Eating everything he see" She laughed. I laughed amd shook my head.
"Wassup?" I asked
"Nothing just wanted to see what he was doing. But he sick and i dont wanna catch his germs. So imma leave" She laughed
"Alright. I'll see you thursday" I laughed. She hopped in jer car and drove off. I went upstairs too see Kai'Jai up watching TV. "You okay Papi?" I asked sitting beside him. He smiled and nodded. I guess that medicine finally settled in his system all the way. "You still feel sick?" I asked playing with his fingers.
"Not really" He shrugged
"Thats good babe" I smiled kissing his cheek.
"Was my sister here?" He asked
"Yeah but she left. She didnt wanna get sick" I laughed
"Of course" he chuckled
"What time is it?" I asked looking around
"Umm 6:30" he said checking his phone
"Dang its late" I mumbled
"Thank you" Kai'Jai said looking at me
"Huh?" I asked
"Thank you" he mumbled
"For what?"
"For being there for me, through everything" he smiled
"Always" I smiled. He smiled grabbing my hand laying back watching tv. We relaxed like that for a while until we both got sleepy and went to bed.

A/N: heyyy I updated. And to catch you up. Jace is 3months pregnant.
Kai'Jai and Kilani arent together just talk heavy😹.
Tyla going to formal with Jionni Friday.
Kamia Gabe babymomma and Sabrina their kid.
I hope no ones lost. If you are just tell me please.
Oh and its end of June almost July.