002. - unexpected fight

You didn't know what was happening at the moment

You didn't know what was happening at the moment. You quite literally just woke up. When you opened your phone, there were so much notifications from Twitter, specifically mentioning you.

So, you opened the app and saw that one of the people in that Minecraft server said something.

'Y/N? Not to be mean but she seems mediocre for me. Their content just feels forced and loud. I wouldn't necessarily recommend them to anyone if I'm being honest.'

Usually, you could tolerate the hate towards you. But this person was supposedly Kaveh's roommate. You could smack him if you wanted to.

After thinking for a while, you decided to clap back.

Maybe you really are mediocre, you thought

Maybe you really are mediocre, you thought. But moving on, you decided to start streaming on that very server to start your day.

So far, everything was going smoothly. Until, someone joined. It was Alhaitham. He tells you to join the vc and so, you complied.

"Hey."

"Hello."

That was it? That's all he's gonna say? You decided to break the silence by asking:

"Is there any context on why you said those things while I was asleep"

It took him a while to answer and when he finally spoke, he said, "I was stating facts, was I not?"

Despite his answer, it was still confusing. "Listen, I know we don't know each other that well but what did I ever do to you though? I'm pretty sure the worst thing I did to you was call you a bitch."

"Well first of all, you're streaming right now in the middle of this. And second of all— never mind. Just end your stream for now."

You sighed, saying goodbye to your chat and turning it all off.

"Now, it's done. Just tell me so we can be on good terms."

"Good terms? Don't make me laugh."

At this point, you were fuming. "I can't believe you! Can't you just tell me without dragging things out?! No wonder Kaveh hates your guts your so fucking irritating!"

"Ah yes, I'm very irritating. Not as irritating than what you did to Kaeya."

With that, everything went silent.

"Wait... Kaeya?"

"Yes, him."

"You both are unbelievable. From now on, please just leave me alone. Goodbye."

Once you said your goodbye, you finally left the call.

You decided to finally get something to eat after that fiasco. As you opened your bedroom door, 3 of your friends start falling in front of you.

"What the fuck."

Hutao, Kaveh and Cyno were giving you an
apologetic sort of look. "It was Kaveh's idea." Both Hutao and Cyno say.

"Traitors," He stands up and continues, "I heard Alhaitham talking to you so I ran across the street to listen in to your pov."

It was stupid, really stupid.

"Whatever... Can I get out of my own room and eat?"

"Right, yeah"

A few minutes pass and Kaveh finally brings it up. "What did the both of you exactly talk about?"

"Screw you! I was gonna ask them that!" Hutao smacks him playfully in the head.

"Stuff. That's all."

Cyno eyed you carefully then decided to brush off the topic.

"Well anyway!" Hutao exclaims, "I heard from Childe that he's visiting us."

"Ew, really?" Cyno deadpanned.

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure it's for his job or something I don't know"

Upon saying that, you immediately got a text message from a certain model...

A/N: its really short but like ive been busy farming for alhaitham and his weapon (passing my luck to yall who still doesnt have him tho <3)

anyway, i'll work on the 3rd chapter next