021. - drinking game

TW: SUGGESTIVE THEMES IN THE END, READER DRINKING

You were now in a tea shop in Liyue Harbour, trying to edit a video you made earlier that day. The ambience of the tea shop was rather relaxing so it was the perfect place to work.

You continued to edit, sipping tea occasionally until the tea shop's bell ringed. At first, you didn't mind whoever went in but when you heard the person talking about their order.

"Oh, yes, I'll get the Jasmine tea, please."

Surely, it wasn't him, right?

Oh, but you were wrong. It was him.

That man spotted you and started to walk towards your table.

"Finding you was easy after all."

The look on Alhaitham's face was smug, as if he was mocking you.

"What happened to stop talking to me?"

"Well, to be fair, you didn't say such things. Plus, I needed a vacation from Sumeru. Liyue is a gorgeous place, don't you agree?"

While, he was right. It annoyed you how cocky he was acting right now. So what if he found you? It doesn't change the fact that you were furious with him.

"Alhaitham, I get that you wanted to talk to me and you went as far as to get plane tickets just for me but leave me alone. I really don't want to talk to you in a perfectly fine day."

"Fine. Can you at leasts meet me in my hotel at 9pm tonight?"

"That's oddly specific. But no."

"Please? Can you at least come to talk?"

"I'll think about it." You say, packing your things and standing up to walk away from the table.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you later."

If you were being honest with yourself earlier at the tea shop, you were absolutely heartbroken

If you were being honest with yourself earlier at the tea shop, you were absolutely heartbroken. How was he willing to go to another country for a person he himself treated as shit behind the scenes?