010. - sleepover

That kiss was certainly unexpected

That kiss was certainly unexpected. I mean, who did he think he is? You two weren't even dating!

Thankfully, Kaveh invited you to a sleepover at his house. At first, you didn't want to go since after all, he was living with Alhaitham. However, you needed a distraction from that problem named Kaeya.

You exited the taxi, walking up to their doorstep. You knocked on the door and you were soon greeted by Kaveh.

"I'm glad you made it! I heard so much gossip from some... certain sources." Kaveh helped you with your bags as you and him entered the house. "Don't worry though! It's not about you... mostly."

Once you entered, you saw how the living room was cleaner than the last time you were there.

"Is it just me here?" You asked.

"Not really. Kaeya, Lisa, Dehya, Lumine and Aether, Cyno and Tighnari."

You felt your stomach drop when you heard his name. "Seriously? Kaeya? You must be joking."

However, Kaveh wasn't joking. "What? Is there something wrong? I thought you and him were in good terms?"

"Yeah, in his head! He kissed me without any warning! That man's delusional if he thinks we would continue dating!"

Behind the walls of the living room stands Alhaitham, listening in. Somehow, he wanted to protect Y/N from Kaeya that day. Was he developing... a friendly bond with you?! He wanted to hate you because after all, you caused one of his friend mental health to deteriorate. It's just so difficult to decide.

Once you and Kaveh finished talking about how much you hate Kaeya, he lead you towards the place where all of you will sleep at.

Alhaitham follows behind, swiftly and quietly as to not throw the attention towards him.

"If you are ever hungry , go ahead and eat anything in the kitchen. Alhaitham pays for the groceries anyway."

You could hear groaning behind you. You immediately knew that it was Alhaitham since after all, it was his house.

"Or you could personally ask me to cook for you." He speaks up.

Kaveh furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Since when was Alhaitham this nice? Well actually, both of you were having the same thoughts.

"Well, alright then." You smiled as you chuckled nervously.

You all proceeded towards the living room to either catch up or open the television. Kaveh did the latter whilst Alhaitham opened his book. Seems like none of then wanted to communicate with you without either of them clashing.

So, you decided to go on Tiktok. A very very bad choice. Why would you do that?

You continued to scroll until one specific video caught your eye. It was an edit of your's and Kaeya's streams and was shipping you both.

"The edit is really good but out of all the people why Kaeya??" You grumbled to yourself, aggressively scrolling down.

You scrolled on a few more videos until there was a knock on the door. Kaveh got up and opened it revealing Lumine and Aether.

"Your favourite twins are here!" Aether exclaims, entering the house with a box of alcohol in his arms.

"Please excuse his enthusiasm. He rarely has friends to hang out wi—"

"Shut up! At least I have a pet!" Aether cuts Lumine off.

The next few guests, Dehya, Cyno and Tighnari arrived. They all conversed amongst themselves with you and Alhaitham occasionally pitching in.

The final guests arrived. Lisa was carrying a pot filled with spaghetti and Kaeya was with his chicken and mushroom skewers.

Both of you held a very obvious eye contact to which, Alhaitham had to nudge you, breaking eye contact with Kaeya. "Are you done gawking at your boyfriend?"

"What?" You whispered a bit loudly at him, "Since when did you care?"

"I cared since Kaveh failed to remember how much you hate Kaeya."

"You're so weird..."

A/N: next chapter will be interesting i promise

but like sorry for delaying the chapter i had writer's block for a day cause i haven't really played genshin ever since i got alhaitham on day 1 😭