Part 1

Noi's POV

"I want to be in the same room as Takenaga-kun!" I said, happily.

Tomorrow, we will be staying at a fancy hotel for 3 days. After graduation, Ranmaru decided to treat as there. Everyone was so overjoyed, except for Sunako-chan. That girl, she really loves being alone in her creepy room. She thinks we will leave her? No way! She's the valedictorian- that's rigt, and Ranmaru is the salutatorian. Who would have thought that the playboy has that of a mind? But, we are all proud of them both.

"Hey, Sunako-chan, it's my treat! You don't have to pay it. I can handle it, take it." I heard Ranmaru said, making me look at him talking to Sunako-chan.

"No, I insist. Just please, take the money and leave me here." She said with a bit of pleading in her voice.

"Heh! If she wants to be alone for 3 days that badly, then let her." Kyohei said.

"Kyohei, don't be rude! Besides, you're the only one around here that hasn't even congratulated Sunako-chan! Right, Sunako-chan?" Yuki looked at her.

She just nodded and dropped the money on Ranmaru's feet.

"Let him be rude to me if that what's he want. I don't care. I just want to be alone in my room, final." She said while turning her back on us and started walking upstairs to her room.

"Oh, my gosh..." I silently exclaimed to myself.

"Eh? What's the matter, Noi?" Takenaga- who is beside me, asked.

"N-nothing... It's just that, I heard somehow pain in Sunako-chan's voice after she left. I swear!" I said with my eyes still wide and my mouth a bit open.

"I have to agree with that." Ranmaru agreed as he picked up the money on and near his feet.

"Kyohei! Apologize to Sunako-chan." Yuki nudged Kyohei.

"What?! No way!!" Kyohei exclaimed.

"I had known Sunako very well! She might..." I trailed off, I think I shouldn't say this, but-

"We've known Sunako very well, and most of the time, it's always Kyohei." Takenaga said.

"Hmmm, you're right. It's always Kyohei, making her feel angry to her climax, making her realize things, saving her, making her worry, making her feel happy when something is wrong and all, it's always been Kyohei." Yuki continued.

"And what we're all trying to tell Kyohei now is the fact that Sunako might like him or something... Sunako maybe had fell for you, Kyohei." Ranmaru finished, looking at Kyohei.

He was silent, looking at us one by one, then-

"Pft-hahaha! Nice one, people." He laughed while falling on the sofa.

"But- no! That's not a funny joke, its even stupid." He said seriously before sitting properly to face us.

"But, we're serious!" I insisted him.

"I will apologize and congratulate her off and to tell you all, this conversation is pure trash that you need to throw." He said as he stood up and left us.

Ranmaru's POV

That settles it, they like each other.

"What a coward." I murmured.

"Kyohei? A coward?" Yuki eyed me with confusion.

"He is obviously guilty." I said, rolling my eyes.

"So, you're pointing that he likes her?" Takenaga asked.

Noi covered her mouth with her hand in shock.

"Too." I simply replied.

"Come on, Ranmaru! Go straight to the point!" Yuki exclaimed.

"Ugh, they like each other! Simple as that." I said with annoyance.

"Then why don't they just fix it up, end up together or something?" Yuki asked again.

"Yuki! It's not that easy." Noi exclaimed.

"Why?" He asked.

"It takes time, effort, understanding, and more! Especially for the girl." She tried to explain.

"They'll be suffering in hell for quite a long time if they do like each other." Takenaga said.

"And why is that, Takenaga-kun?" Noi asked him with a sweet voice.

"Kyohei and his pride or ego or whatever, Sunako and her past, and how they treat each other and more." He tried to explain, as well.

"What comes around, goes around. If they like each other, then they like each other. But, if... Or maybe what... What if it's not just like?" I asked, almost not believing what I'm thinking.

"What if they already love each other?" We all asked at the same time with shocked expressions.