Part 4

Noi's POV

The trip has been moved, so we have 2 days to prepare. And day one is about to end, and I decided to have dinner with Sunako-chan and the other's in the mansion. I bought us chocolate cake for dessert. I'm just a few steps away from the gates of the mansion-

"Oh, my gosh..." I almost dropped the cake because I freaked out. I heard sobs of a girl and I don't know where it came from- I mean, there's nothing here but a bunch of tress and bushes!

"He-hello?" I asked, yet sobs was still the only thing I can hear.

Is there a ghost here? No way! I've been walking here ever since and it's the first time for me to experience this- Oh, my gosh! I'm so scared.

"Ohayo, Noi-chan." Yuki greeted me.

"Did you here that?" I asked.

"Here what?" He gave me a confused look.

"The sobs!" I exclaimed with a whisper.

He thought for a moment before replying.

"You've been walking here ever since and you know there's no ghost here! Look, the sun is even up. Maybe it's just your imagination, Noi-chan." He smiled at me, and his sweet smile somehow calmed me.

"You may be right." I smiled back.

"Oh, is that a cake?" He asked with sparkles in his eyes.

"A cake for us to eat later!" I said with joy.

"Wow, I can't wait. Well, go inside the mansion and take a rest. You know, you might be imagining things because of boredom or tiredness." He said and was about to pass by me when I asked.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"Just taking a walk for some alone time." He simply said.

"Are you okay?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Of course!" He laughed.

"I guess you are, just take care and be careful with the stupid fan-girls out there." I winked at him and we both parted our ways.

For a moment there, I thought I heard the sobs again, but shrugged it off and went inside the mansion instead. I do miss Takenaga-kun, you know?

Yuki's POV

As soon as Noi-chan enetered the mansion gates, I stopped and went back to where she was standing when she told me she heard sobs. I'm scared a bit, but I think this is no ghost... It might be Sunako-chan-

"Sunako-chan?" I asked with a worried tone as I heard the sobs.

I got no reply but a girl's sobs, so I went near to where I could here it. It led me to two big bushes.

"I... I-I..." I'm scared, should I go in or what? Should I go inside these bushes to see Sunako-chan or- to be quickly eaten by ghosts?!

I heard the sobs again. Okay, Yuki, be brave. It might be Sunako-chan, and she needs you. She needs a friend, she needs comfort... You've got to be brave for her or whoever this is.

"Wait there." I said, entering the bushes and as I went through, my jaw dropped.

"Whoa..." The place is so beautiful! Two cherry blossom trees at both sides before it becomes a thick forest full of cherry blossoms trees or whatever, and a beautiful lake in front of me with clear water. It's so peaceful- yet sad to hear sobs of Sunako-chan.

"Stop crying, Sunako-chan." I said as I went near her who is in front of the lake, crying.

"Don't think about that jerk." I said, rubbing her back.

"Am I that ugly?" She asked.

"Shhh..." I held her shoulders and made her look at me. I brushed away her hair that's covering her face and tucked them behind her ears as I wiped away her tears.

"You're beautiful!" I exclaimed with a smile while looking at her eyes.

She looked into mine and blushed.

"Y-you mean it?" She asked, trying to stop herself from crying.

"I do." I went closer until our foreheads are touching each other.

"You're like a sister to me, Sunako-chan. Please, it hurts to see you cry." I closed my eyes while I said that.

"If I am beautiful... W-why did Kyohei hate me that much?" She asked, starting to get teary-eyed again.

"Shhh..." I put my index finger on her lips and stared into her eyes while she's blushing.

"Give him time, he needs to think... And I think, he likes you too." And I guess I'll be explaining it to you now, Suna-

"D-dazzling..." And with that, we're covered in blood.