Part 2

Yuki's POV

"I-I know it's really weird and unusual, but, S-sunako-chan... Will you go out on a... Date with with me?" I asked, forcing a smile to hide my nervousness.

For a moment there, I swear I caught Kyohei glared at me but when he saw that I was already looking at him, he quickly looked away. I think this is 'jealousy' or something... I know that one day, it will come to confessions and the both of them will realize they have feelings for each other.

"Eh?" Sunako faced me with a confused look.

"I-I guess I'll take that as a yes. I'll treat you dinner later. A-and, also... Is it okay for you, S-sunako-chan, to dress up and prepare l-lady-like later?" I asked, hoping not to hurt her feelings.

"If I'm not lady-like later, will that embarrass you later because you're with someone like me?" She asked, her eyes having a hint of sadness.

"Hey, Yuki! Ask her out on a date because you have the courage to be with her the way she is and you truly want to be with her. How could you ask her out and then ask her a favor like that?" Kyohei glared.

"I-I just want to see Sunako-chan lady-like again!" I said to the both of them apologetically.

"Why?" Sunako-chan asked. Looks like she's hoping that my answer will be valid, I guess?

"Because, even though you're already beautiful the way you are, you're still a lady. I want to help you, Sunako-chan. A lady needs to act like a lady, and that's for you. That's what you need." I lectured her in a nice way.

"No." She said with her same face expression as everyday.

"I have chocolates!" I said happily, raising it at her face.

"Deal. Call Noi-chan!" She exclaimed happily, getting the small bag of chocolates.

"Do you like her?" Kyohei asked, snapping me back to reality and Sunako-chan was already upstairs in her room.

"Why'd you asked?" I asked back, not rudely, but in a nice and curious way.

"Hey, I asked first. So, spit it out. You like her, don't you?" He eyed me carefully.

"Oh, Kyohei, is that the way you act jealous? You're too obvious! Besides, I'll leave you hanging here because I'll prepare for later." I winked at him and was about to leave the living room when a fast movement happened and before I know it, Kyohei is in front of me and inches away, glaring.

"Don't try me, Yuki. I don't like her, so quit with the 'trying-to-make-me-jealous' here." And with that, he left the living room and Ranmaru with Takenaga showed up from their hiding place.

"Don't worry, we've got your back. And also, Yuki, nice job!" Takenaga said, smiling.

"Also, that's just Yuki! What if it's my turn with Sunako? Oh, I'll be kissing her in front of him before he-"

"Ranmaru!" I said as I hit his head not too hard.

"Ah! Yuki, I was just kidding!" Ranmaru said, rubbing that part of his head.

"Before you, its me... I can't do it!" Takenaga exclaimed.

"What?! Why?!" Me and Ranmaru asked.

"Noi..." He said.

"It's not like you're cheating on her!" Ranmaru said and I nodded.

"For Sunako-chan." I smiled pleadingly.

He nodded.