2

Hyunjin made Riki a special birthday breakfast as Riki freshned up.

"PANCAKES?!?" He heard riki shout from the top of the stairs. Hyunjin laughed expecting this reaction

"Yes baby, I even made some fishcakes "

"Yay! Thank you sooo much, you're the best!! " Riki exclaims, hugging hyunjin. Riki is very tall for his age making hyunjin wonder where the time went by.

It felt as if it was only yesterday that he finally called jeongin to rescue him out of the toxic relationship. He would never choose see their faces again, like ever. He knew his worth and he didn't deserve to be treated like that.

Anyways, Riki loves Dancing and singing which made his work of hiding his ex's who are a very successful group. He knew that they did horrible things to him but they also worked hard to achieve where they are now and he won't ruin that.

But he tries his best that Riki doesn't see them online or anything. He doesn't know how he'll explain all that to Riki, but maybe when Riki is a bit older and mature enough to understand those things, then he might. 

Today is all about Riki and bonding with him.

He's planning on taking him to various places where they can do fun things together that Riki will love. But it has become a tradition for them to visit jeongin's grave every birthday.

"Riki! Are almost done?? Do need any help? " Hyunjin shouts from downstairs, gathering the dishes and quickly washing them so they won't pile up later.

"I'm done!! Let's goooo, I wanna give something to Jeongin hyung" Riki excitedly says, hiding something behind his back.

Hyunjin smiles at the sweet gesture, he quickly grabs their things and they both get in the car.

Although life right now isn't bad, hyunjin still somewhere wishes that one day, jeongin will magically appear and be there next to him for the rest of their lives. 'I wish jeongin could be here with us today and for the rest of our lives' Hyunjin thinks in his head while driving.

Who knew a wish that you wished would come true on someone else's birthday ;)

____________
I know this is short but I have my exams going on rn and I have no motivation. But I just wanted to thank all of you for your love and support on this book. I love you all.