3

When hyunjin and riki reached the graveyard with the flowers, Riki immediately took the flowers and ran to jeongin's grave.

Hyunjin chuckled at him and followed him. He was interrupted by his phone ringing. It was Sunoo, his assistant.

That boy worked too hard for his own good but hyunjin makes sure take care of the younger.

"Hello? Hyunjin hyung??!" Sunoo sounded frantic which made hyunjin panic, it wasn't everyday that you would see sunoo panicking

"Sunoo? What happened??? " hyunjin quickly asked now panicking too

"Hyunjin you know the guy you told me died in a accident?? HES ALIVE "

"What?! What guy are you talking about sunoo? "

"THE GUY YOU LOVED REMEMBER? yang jeongin!!yes that's his name "

There was silence for a few seconds and then "what nonsense sunoo, I'm literally at his grave right now. He can't be alive " hyunjin knew sunoo wouldn't lie about such sensitive topics but this was hard to believe.

"No! Hyunjin hyung you have to believe me!! Wait I'll send a link and you see for yourself " and with that sunoo ended the call.

Immediately a message popped up on his screen and hyunjin couldn't believe his eyes.

It was a news article that said
"SHOCKING NEWS : Top K-pop group, Stray Kids has a added a new member!!
His name is Yang Jeongin (I.N)
He is 21 years old and very talented as seen in his pre debut videos that were released by the Company. The group and the company asks for support and love from the fans. "

Hyunjin felt like his entire world crashed. It was true. It was true because he saw the recent photos and videos, he knew that smile. It was his Jeongin's.

But.. How? Why?
Hyunjin felt as if he would faint any moment now. It was too much.

Could this day get any worse? That too on his Riki's birthday.

_____________________

It's gonna get much worse believe me :) I'll post the next chapter as soon as I'm done writing it

comments and votes would be appreciated <3