5

*Flashback*

Hyunjin never really had a purpose in life, like he didn't have anything to be excited for, nothing that he could look forward.

He never had a birthday party, in fact his birthday was called as "The worst day" by his parents. Hyunjin didn't understand why. Why isn't he smart? Why is he not the kid that his parents want, Why isn't god helping him?

He remembers when he was 6, he prayed to god so desperately, so that god would make his life less miserable. and he prayed till he lived in that house( more like a hell hole). But god never listened to him, Maybe God hated him too, Maybe this IS how its supposed be. 

Maybe its his fate to be alone, to be dumb, to be hated. But why? Hyunjin just wanted one answer, Why? Why him. What did he do?

When the cute boy with Dimples saved him from ending his life, He thought that maybe God maybe FINALLY listened but....

But why did God never listen, why did he make his a hell hole again years later? Why did his loved ones not believe him? Was he that bad? That much of a bitch? A slut? A boy too desperate for love? 

It was not fair how he never lived a normal life. It was not fair how everyone he loved was either snatched away from him or they left him, Just like everyone else did.

Maybe he was the problem after all.

______________________________________________

A million questions ran through his mind, he didnt let anything ruin Riki's birthday but after going to the JYP Company and trying to talk to Jeongin. He was allowed?! but...

Jeongin doesn't remember him. He doesn't remember Hyunjin, he doesn't remember anything related to hyunjin, their memories together. Nothing.

Hyunjin felt his heart breaking, quite literally. Jeongin didn't seem fazed, In fact he told him that He's the closest to his " Yongbok hyung" . 

That was enough for him to connect the dots. How can a person be so evil? Hyunjin felt absolute rage, the rage overpowering the sadness. 

____________

To be continued