Chapter 7.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I walk over to where I'm meeting Dana and wait. I'm nervous, if those paparazzi photos got out and people have seen them people might approach me at comic con, I did not sign up for this.

'Hey!' I jump as Dana greets me.

'Hey.' I sigh.

'How was it last night?' She hugs me.

'I don't even know. Scarlett feels awful about everything, I got bombed by paps several times, got carried by scarlett, cried in front of her, it's a true shit show.'

'Damn, that sounds brutal.' She agrees. 'You don't even know the half of it.' I sigh.

'Okay well, dad gave me a hundred to spend on merch, wanna do some retail therapy?' She says with a smile. 'Yeah sure.' I tiredly smile.

I haven't got any money on me, I'll feel too bad to use Dana's, I'll just see what's there.

'Hey mini scarjo, welcome back.' RDJ says as we walk past him.

Today the cast are just wandering around, interacting with fans.

'Thanks.' I say with a smile. 'Did you get that photo?' He asks. 'Nope. Sorry!' I shrug.

'Come with me.' He says and we follow him.

We find scarlett and lizzie, they greet us but get interrupted by a very determined robert.

'Hello big scarjo. Stand there.' He points to a wall with a backdrop.

'Hmm... big scarjo crouch down.' He instructs.

'He's very bossy isn't he?' I whisper into scarlett's ear. 'He is, what's he doing?' She whispers back. 'He wants a photo of us both. To prove his point that we're twins.' I shrug.

'Ladies less chit chat, smile!' He instructs.

We both look towards him and smile. We get extra photos where we just mess around, then we get one with Elizabeth and scarlett, one with just me and Dana and then i get one with Robert because he felt left out.

'I'm expecting to be paid for my modelling.' I jokingly say. 'I can pay you with this chocolate bar in my pocket?' He says. 'I'm good thanks, it's probably expired by three years.' I joke. 'I like this kid.' He says as he gives me a fist bump.

'Mind if we tag along with you two?' Elizabeth asks me and dana. 'Sure, we're just buying stuff.' Dana says.

'I'll see you soon!' Robert says as he walks away.

'Oh Han! Look at this hoodie!' Dana points out. It's a white one with the marvel symbol embroidered on in a corner, with 'we are hero's' on the back, it is very cute. 'Yeah it's pretty!' I agree.

'Are you not getting it?' She says with a head tilt. I shake my head. 'I'll buy it.' She whispers, she knows that I won't accept that. 'No it's okay, I think my closet will collapse if I buy anymore stuff.' I joke, feeling scarlett and lizzies eyes on us.

We continue to browse the shop.

'Oh my god dana they have the black widow pop dolls!' I exclaim excitedly.

'Dude you looked everywhere for those! Who do they have?!' She asks. 'Natasha, yelena, taskmaster, red guardian.' I say. 'They even have her in the suit from the final scenes.' She says.

'I know! I already have two Wanda ones, I wish they had the seventies Wanda, then I'd nearly have the whole set.' I say. 'Yeah true.' She says.

We walk away. Scarlett and Elizabeth still behind me and Dana.