Jimin (part 1)

"NO. NO. NO. DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!! PLEASE."

I sprung up covered in sweat. This was the fifth time I had the same nightmare. Why was it always the same? Grabbing a fresh set of clothes, I headed to the bathroom. After bathing, I climbed back into my bed and looked at the clock.

Time check: 3.05am

Covering myself with my blanket, I stared into the ceiling before drifting off to sleep again.

"Mom. Where is dad rushing off to?"

" Yes I understand. Yes. I got that. I'm on my way already." with an impatient tone,dad replied to the person on the other line.

"Dad has a sudden meeting. I'm sorry about tonight jimin, we will watch it tomorrow night alright?"

"It's okay mom." I replied but this always happens...

Dad works for Samsung and it was rare when we got together as a family, for he was always overseas. Working there had always been enjoyable until the boss changed. He was a lot more demanding and expected the workers to work for long hours. Dad often came home feeling stressed and frustrated, but he knew he could not quit his job for he would never be able to find another job that paid him well.

Dad's phone rang again.

"Yes. I'm already rushing there."

Stepping harder on the pedal, the car exceeded the speed limit. I was afraid. The atmosphere was so tense, it was as if something bad was about to happen.

Dashing past cars, I stared out of the window, sighing. When I looked back to the front, a car was swerving from the right lane to the left and back to the right. That guy was bloody hell drunk.

"DAD!!!!!!!"

"SIT TIGHT JIMIN." Mom yelled.

Panic was written across all our faces as the light blinded our vision. Dad swerved to the right while stepping on the brake pedal, in attempt to avoid the drunk driver who was driving on the wrong lane. The honking sound kept ringing but the driver never came to his senses. It was too late. Crashing into the metal railing, I felt the impact as I bent over before slamming back onto the car seat.

As another car crashed into ours from the back,the metal railing fell off and so did our car.

We were headed for the sea.

"JIMIN!!" Mom yelled, tears welling up in her eyes.

Mom's shaking hands managed to unbuckle my seatbelt as dad hurriedly lowered his window down just before the car was fully submerged.

"Mom? Dad?"

Dad pushed me out of the car as mom looked at me for the last time.

NO. DON'T LEAVE ME. PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU. MOM. DAD. PLEASE.

I tried to reach for them but the pressure of the water was too overwhelming, causing the car to explode into flames.

"MOM! DAD! COME BACK!" I yelled with tears already blurring my vision.

Catching my breath, my eyes immediately open when I realised it was all a dream. Tears were still flowing down and I was covered in sweat once again.

Time check: 5.05 am

As I turned on the bedside light, A photoframe that showed a full family shot stood out. I took it into my arms and hugged it, Crying once more.

This is too much. The pain, the loss, everything.

___________________________
A/n:  I hope ya'll like this chapter! It's really hard to put down what I'm imagining into words T_T