Jin

Watching days pass with the heavy burden of guilt sitting on my heart, I clutched my heart and cried once in a while. It was cruel. Watching them helplessly drown themselves in their worries, it was not long before their minds were not here anymore. Their problems had drained them physically and mentally yet I could offer no help to them.

10 years passed just like that.It used to be the 7 of us but now,I am the only one left.

Six was the number of best friends I've lost.

Six was the number of months since I've heard from them.

And six, was also the number of petals that have fallen off that beautiful flower today.

I was cruel.

I miss yoongi's smile that always reached his eyes,Jimin's cuteness and how it made everyone's mood lighten up,although sometimes it was retarded.

I miss V's childish mischief and alienated pranks while namjoon destroyed whatever that landed in his hands. I also miss his rapping that was soothing to hear. J-Hope's dance that always amazes me while jungkook never failed to make me laugh as V tried all ways to wake him up.

I miss all of them and all those beautiful moments.

We had always believed that we were bulletproof,that nothing could bring us down. But I guess being bulletproof has its limits as well. These six months were like a gun-shooting aimlessly around while we were not spared unmercilessly.

As I visit their graves today, I laid a bouquet of lily on each of their plaque. And as I let these tears of guilt trickle down my cheek, I said my well wishes and gratitudes to them.

To my six friends up there, thank you for helping me to understand what this cruel society meant and being there for me and relieving me from solitude, though I was never there for you.

I'm sorry I was never able to fully understand you guys and I'm sorry for being unable to save you.

Do you remember the times when we just laid on the ground of the playground and talked? Do you remember how just a scoop of ice cream would brighten our day? Do you remember the happiness that we felt when we were together? Do you? Because I know I do.

I wish I had the courage to help you then.

I hope we can live like this again.

Love,
Jin.

_____________________
Yay as promised!!

Look forward to the ending -I hope it'll at least be a rather nice one since most endings suck :( but...

Thank you everyone <3 I really really love you all a lot <3