.

It's been a couple months since Peter got adopted. He is happy with the avengers they are so nice and caring. Tony and him work in the lab and they have upgraded FRIDAY and the have worked on iron man suits. Peter enjoys spending time with the avengers. But he can never tell them about his magic. Scared that they will make him sign the accords or experiment on.

Fury has put them on a mission to find the new dangerous villian called dusk amon. Borning name I know. Peter has been told to stay away from the general public and not to go out alone so if he gets attacked he can have a body guard.

The group is watching a movie until Tony enters from the elevator.

"Everyone listen up! This is my new intern Mischa!"
Tony yells to them all. Everyone stands and greets Mischa. Even Peter came and said Hi. But Mischa didn't seem to care since he wasn't that important to her. She was surrounded by Super hero's.

Since Mischa came people have slowly stopped paying attention to Peter. He was ask Tony if he wanted to go work in the lab. But he yells at him to go to his room. Peter froze in shock but he reluctantly went up to his room.

He walked in and slammed his door. He didn't understand why they were lashing out at him. Peter didn't want to go back down to where 'Mischa' was.
He started to use his magic to play in his room. He makes creatures and other cool things but they quickly vanish when someone knocks on the door.

Peter recognizes the knocks and he opens the door excited. Bucky was back. He jumped and hugged bucky with a big smile. Peter invites bucky in his room.

"So, how was it without me?" Bucky says to Peter."Terrible! It's been boring." Peter makes a dramatic gesture. Bucky laughs at that "And who's the new person downstairs, did Fury get another victim?" Peter shakes his head. "No its just Mischa, uncle Fury wouldn't even want her." Peter jokes and bucky raises his eyebrow. "How so? Do you not like her?" Peter shurgs his shoulders. "I mean she's Alright. It's just the others.." Peter frowns. "What do you mean?" Bucky asked confused at Peters statement.

"It's like they hate me now!" Peter crosses his arms."They don't hate you" Bucky shakes his head a Peter. "They seem too! They are forgetting I am exist here and they get mad when I'm near Mischa AND they are lashing out at me for no reason!" Peter yells in anger careful not to use his magic.

"That is odd.. I'll go talk to them alright? Dinner will be done in five minutes." Bucky smiles and leaves Peter alone to sit in his own thoughts till Peter is called for dinner.