Marvel Day Out

The sun shines brightly in the sky, not a cloud in sight. The perfect weather for the marvel day out. All of the cast and their partners are heading out to a popular lake that people party and relax at on days like today. 

Scarlett Johansson and her husband Colin Jost are currently getting dressed for the day making sure they have everything. 

Chris Evans and his girlfriend Alba Baptista are already on the road as they live the furthest away. 

Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa Pataky are making sure the babysitter has everything for the kids and has their number in case anything happens. 

Robert Downey Jr and his wife Susan Downey are just getting into their car.

Jeremy Renner and Aaron Taylor-Johnson are heading up together since Aaron's car is in the shop. 

Mark Ruffalo and his wife Sunrise Coigney are stopping for gas and snacks. 

Tom Hiddleston and his fiancé Zawe Ashton are on the road singing songs together. 

Tom Holland and Zendaya Coleman are riding with Elizabeth Olsen and her husband Robbie Arnett. 

Florence Pugh and her girlfriend Charlie Adams are putting the last of their things in the car. 

After two hours everyone arrives at the lakeside carpark. There is a lot of people out mostly young people off in a corner having drinks. They head to a private part of the lake that they rented out just for them. 

They set up some blankets, a barbeque, coolers and snack boxes since they were going to be here for a few hours. They all decide to have some food since they are all hungry after the long journey. 

After having some burgers, chicken skewers, sausages, and hotdogs they all decide to relax to some tunes before they would go cliff jumping. 

As they are waiting for their turn at cliff jumping they hear a conversation behind them between four guys. 

"Come on Y/N."

"I don't feel like jumping Howard."

"We could always push you." Eddie suggests.

"I like that idea." Jim says. 

"No thanks. I will wait up here for you."

The crowd keeps moving as three of the guys behind them continuously try to get the other one to jump with them. Evans decides to play a joke and push one of the guys in, Colin being the closest to the edge makes the most sense. Chris pushes Colin from the cliff as they all start laughing till Scarlett rushes forward.

"He can't swim Chris." 

Panic begins to set in among their group but before any of them can react one of the guys from behind them runs and dives off the cliff fully clothed. They all watch as the man crashes into the water before coming up again. He grabs Colin and starts swimming back to shore with him. They all run back down to make sure he is ok, followed by the three guys that were behind them.

The man is performing CPR when Colin spits water out of his mouth. He sees the man above him. The cast, their partners and the three guys run over to the two.

"Colin are you okay?"

"Yeah." He turns to the man beside him and his wife. 

"Did you save me?"

"Yeah." He smiles.

"And what happened?"

"I gave you CPR and-" He is cut off by a smack across the face from Colin surprising everyone.