20. what happened?

They just got to the Addison apartments
Sally's pov
Hey dad is it just me or does this place seem off because I don't see leasa or chug waiting by the vending machine did something happen while we were gone or what? *Henry looks at sal and says I don't know but we can hope for the best to happen* dad I'm going to Addison door to see what happened or what's going on *Sally leaves his dad to go to Addisons door *knock knock*
Addison pov
Why hello there Sally face resident of 402 what can I do to be of service

Sally's pov
What happened
Addison pov
Oh there was another killing so everyone is in the apartment or staying with other people/friends I'd do the same if I were you * Sally runs to his dad and tell him every thing so they asked if they could just stay with Lisa*
Sally's pov
Hey Lisa thank you for letting us stay with you it's a big help with everything going on in the apartments

Sally's pov What happenedAddison pov Oh there was another killing so everyone is in the apartment or staying with other people/friends I'd do the same if I were you * Sally runs to his dad and tell him every thing so they asked if they could just ...

Lisa's pov
No problem boys I'm always want to help anyway I can just tell me if you need anything btw sal are you ok with sleeping will Larry? *Sally nodded yes*
*A big boom started coming from the out side after they got settled*