Rescue

"Hey Alexis have you seen Gru? I have some wonderful news to tell him." Lucy says as she finds Alexis in the library reading.

"No. I saw Dru last night but he acted a bit strange." Alexis says as she looks at Lucy.

"Strange? Well I might know why. Look." Lucy says as she looks out a window.

"We're following them aren't we?" Alexis says as she and Lucy watch Gru and Dru leave in a boat in suits.

"Yes we are." Lucy says.

*Timeskip*

"There!" Alexis shouts as she sees the boys about to fall into spikes while holding a pink diamond before she and Lucy rescue them in a helicopter.

"Hey, guys! Hold on!" Lucy shouts as she brings the boys aboard the helicopter.

"Lucy!" Gru shouts happily.

"Alexis! Thank you for saving us! Look! We got the diamond and we're going to-" Dru then gets cut off by Gru.

"Take it to the AVL and get our jobs back!" Gru says as he holds the diamond.

"What?" Dru asks as Alexis looks at him.

"What? Oh that's amazing! And the best part is you'll never ever go behind my back... ever again. Right honey bear?" Lucy asks as she holds a tight grip on Gru's shoulder.

"Yeah. Yeah right. Lesson learned." Gru says.

*Timeskip*

"I'll get the girls and start packing and tell 'em the good news! Ah... We're getting our jobs back yeah." Lucy says happily as the group arrives back at the house.

"I'll come with you." Alexis says as she goes with Lucy before the two later get jumped once inside the house.