Kidnapping

"Huh? Lucy? Alexis? But..." Gru says as he finds Alexis and Lucy tied up in a closet.

"Bratt!" Lucy shouts as Gru removes the cloth around her and Alexis's mouths.

"He jumped us and took the girls!" Alexis says.

"What?! No!" Gru shouts as he sees the jet leave outside.

*Timeskip*

"Listen brother what about what I said-" Gru then gets cut off by Dru.

"No I'm the one." Dru says.

"But I shouldn't have... I'm... I'm sorry." Gru says.

"Oh I'm so sorry Gru." Dru says.

"Look out!" Alexis shouts as the group narrowly miss an air craft before seeing it is the minions.

"Mel?" Gru asks.

"Gru? Gru!" The minions shout happily.

*Timeskip*

"What in the heck?" Gru asks seeing a giant robot and gum bubbles everywhere.

"Oh! I hope the girls are okay." Lucy says.

"Bratt! Bratt at 9:00." Gru says.

"No! 3:00! He's on the left! No! I've seen this episode! He's gonna bubble gum the whole city and send it up to space!" Dru shouts.

"Hurry!" Alexis shouts as shifts to wolf form seeing the girls on a building.

"Look! Alexis and I've got the girls. You two go take care of Bratt." Lucy says as she climbs on Alexis's back as the two leave the helicopter and begin making their way to the girls.

"Hang on girls! We're coming!" Alexis shouts.

"Help!" Agnes shouts.

"Hang on girls! We got you!" Lucy shouts as she and Alexis grab the girls.

"Don't worry girls. You're safe with us." Alexis says.

"Oh thank you Lucy! Aunt Alexis!" Margo shouts.

"Let's go! We're not safe yet." Lucy says as the group begins to make their way to safety before watching as Gru and Dru defeat Bratt.

"Hey! We did it! Yes we did brother." Gru shouts as the girls run over and embrace him before Alexis goes over and hugs Dru.

"I'm glad you guys are okay." Alexis says.

"I'm happy you are okay too. I didn't know you could turn into a wolf." Dru says as he smiles.

"Well there's a lot you don't know about me." Alexis says as she smiles at Dru.

"Would you be willing to let me find out? I'd really love to." Dru says happily.

"I'd like that." Alexis says happily.

*Timeskip*

"Ready to go my beautiful gem?" Dru asks as he find Alexis in a helicopter after the group gets back home.

"A little nervous but I'm ready long as you're with me." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Let's go!" Dru shouts as Alexis pilots the helicopter outside as Lucy and Gru run outside.

"Hey! I thought we said no more villainy!" Gru shouts.

"Sorry, brother. Somebody's got to keep the family tradition alive. Right? Besides it's my first night out with my girlfriend. I want to show her the town the fun way!" Dru shouts.

"Girlfriend?" Lucy asks.

"Hi Gru, Lucy." Alexis says as Gru and Lucy see her.

"Alexis? You two are together?" Gru asks.

"Yep. What can I say? Couldn't resist his charm. Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him." Alexis says as Dru takes off in the helicopter.

"Are they following?" Dru asks.

"Yep. Just as you said." Alexis says as she sees Lucy and Gru following.

"Good. Let's give my brother a run for his money tonight." Dru says happily.