Chapter one Fate

"Min Yoongi, was it? My name is Dr. Kim." The doctor asked staring the man down. His hair was washed out blue with his original brown hair growing back in from the top. He let his hair fall to cover his face as he stared down ignoring the doctor in front of him. His arms wrapped around him; he detested the straight jacket stopping him from clawing his eyes out. Yoongi rolled his head to pop his neck. "I knew a doc... She wasn't a therapist though." He laughed slightly, finally looking the therapist in the eyes. "She was 5'0 with black hair and she had such a temper..." he made a hissing sound as he sucked in air through his teeth. "But man did Hobi love her." The doctor started to write. He flips through pages and pulls out a photo. "Is this who you're talking about?" The patient looks down at the photo and shifts before he chuckles. The photo was of a girl on a swing hanging from a tree, she was midflight with a huge smile. It was taken by her lover. His favorite photo. "Ara... she was the perfect match for my best friend. So perfect... together..." the doctor slides the photo back and then slides another one to him. This one of a couple, Ara and Hobi, they were dancing, it was taken by a bystander, the perfect shot as they held each other. Staring each other in the eye. Their eye contact held so much love and passion. Yoongi grunts as he strains to move. "Is that why you killed them? They were perfect and you didn't have that perfect someone? So, you took away their happiness?" Mins cold hard eyes moved from the picture. "You're wrong." He holds the eye contact staring down at him. "I had my perfect love... and I was never jealous of their love... I was so happy for them. I never killed... him... he was my best friend... my closest... friend... practically my brother... he was the only one who stood by my side the longest... I just wanted Ara dead... Not him." The last two words were filled with sorrow. The doctor pushed his glasses up and tied his hair back. "Why did you want Arasely dead?" His eyes fell back to the photo. He loved her like a sister, Yoongi was so excited for them, he was Hoseoks best man at the wedding. In fact, Yoongi was the one who told Hoseok to ask her out. He never hated her. Even now when he looks at her... he doesn't hate a single part of her... "it's a long story..." his voice was rough. "I have the time" the doc said putting down the chart. It was silent for about 10 minutes before he responded. "Hmmmm where do I start... oh I know..."

.

.

.

.

.

  Jimin's back was pressed against the wall before quietly peeking his head over to look at the room. His eyes scanned the place, the tables and booths stood still. He had always loved the way that it looked it was forest themed with plants all around and just a homey feeling. The sound of water dripping pulls his attention to the sink behind the counter. When he was sure that no one was there he made a run to the door, sadly before he could escape his friend yelled at him. "Yah! Jimin!" He turns his head to the fluffy haired man walking towards him with a metal bucket. Which also somehow matched with the aesthetic. "You cannot leave until you have finished your part!" Jimin finally turns to face Taehyung with a sheepish smile. "Were you really going to just dump your workload on me?" Jimin gasps placing his hand on his chest clutching his shirt. "I would never!" He says offended. Taes face scrunches and falling into a "are you serious right now" look and looks down at Jimins bag right on his side.

   "Fine" he whines. "I was going to leave you, I'm just so tired!" Tae puts the bucket down and scoffs "I should tell gramps to cut your pay and give it to me." He turns around and walks back to the office. Slowly dropping his bag, a soft poof disappears just as quicky came. With annoyance he goes around and finishes his job cleaning down the polished wood tables sweeping the dark oak floor and placing the chairs on the tables so that he could sweep. After 20 minutes he finished placing the bucket in the closet. Opening the office door, he smiles at Taehyung who was going through papers "Good night, Taehyung-ah" he looks up from his piles of papers and smiles at his hyung. "Night hyung." Jimin bows slightly and walks about the doors placing his duffel bag on his shoulder and walking out into the cold night. Today he got out of work late 23:56 when he normally gets out around 22. Today was hectic to say the least.