Chapter Six

I've always wondered what a normal life would be like. What would I have been? Who would I be? Would I love it? Why is it that my life sucks, why couldn't I live in a house and be given things other kids got. Why did I have to fight for my survival? Why am I here? I'm scared. Of my life, of my weapons... Of me...

And so, the days repeat, a constant schedule of Jimins life. The days turn to weeks and the weeks turn to months. Ara was always helping him. Making sure that he became what they wanted him to be. Step by step. Learning each movement. Ara had even sat down and spoke to him about different wines that the poison could be placed undetected. How to be careful and gave him tips on what to do if he got injured. Gunshot? Leave the fucking bullet in until you can get medical help, or just leave it there, sewing the wound leaving it in there. Repetition was all his life was now. The only change was food, or different fighting moves. Defensive movements how to shift his body weight. Over the last few months, he decided to throw himself into what they are teaching him. Maybe one day he'll be able to fight back and get out. Hoseok would even step in maybe once or twice a week to teach Jimin body language. Teaching him about the smallest things that people show every emotion. Love, lust, sadness, anger. The day had finally came April 21st. They had to wait for his victim to actually call for a call girl, or in this case it was a call boy.

His day started normally, except when he was training Yoongi would tell him different things. "Stay calm." "Act interested." "Make him believe that you want him.". Thankfully over the last month Yoongi wasn't such an ass. Today was going so fast for Jimin. Everything flew by. He had every little detail of his victim engraved in his brain. Which is thanks to Jin and Hobi. They gave him a folder one day. Opening seeing Ara's profile. Every little thing she liked. It was a test run he was supposed to grab a pen from her. He failed, she thought that he was reaching for her phone, and immediately was slammed into the floor. Funny enough Yoongi was the one that saved him...

"Woah, hey be careful. You can't just hurt him for reaching for a pen". Aras' feet were stepping on his hands keeping them nailed to the ground. "A pen? He was reaching for my phone." Her face full of confusion. Jimin cried out from the floor after he caught his breath. "Please don't kill me." Yoongi walked over pushing her off and pulling Jimin up on his feet. He grabbed his hands, turning them over making sure that he wasn't hurt badly. "Well looks like you failed your mission, should have studied more." Jin walks his with a sheepish smile. "Page four at the bottom its stated. 'Most of the time if you ask her for anything near her, she will give it to you no questions.' Too bad poor Jiminie." Jimins face drooped with frustration. "Make sure you memorize everything, your next trail mission is with Namjoon." Jimin shivers at the thought. All he knows about Namjoon is he's an ass, married to Jin, and respects Aras opinion... most of the time.

Fear filled his body making him numb as he looked through the cabinet. Any flower sent, finally finding a set called, 'Bain de Terre' he places it in the shower, grabbing a body scrub and setting out some towels. He goes through the steps of his shower. Making sure every part of him is clean. He doesn't want to mess this up. Yeji and Ara will be waiting for him so that Yeji can make sure his choices are good. And Ara can show him where to put the vile and how to slip it in. The dreaded time was ticking by. 22:00 was his deadline, when he'd show up at the hotel. The lotions soaked into his skin making him soft. He left the towel around his waist as he looked through his closet, 'Sexy' the word popped through his head as he tried to remember what the man taste was. Finding a floor length red dress with a slit on the side. Grabbing the lingerie underwear. His face turns red. He places them on the bed. Tying his hair back and out of his face he sits down at the vanity. Placing primer on his face and neck. opening the concealer, placing it under his eyes, on the sides of his nose and just everywhere he thinks it should go. He then goes over with foundation covering his face and neck. Contour, blush, eyes, and so on and so forth. He places his clothing on when he sits down. Doing his hair like some of the pictures he found in the folder. A fluffy look. Placing on gold jewelry as well. Jimin looks in the mirror that looks nothing like me. There were no clocks present but in his head he could hear the ticking. He had every detail, every place, and every little thing about the mission. He had to make them trust him, and for them he would have to prove himself, in every aspect.