Chapter five

His eyes look up at his hyung. "Let's go make lunch." He opens the door and Jimin follows they decide to make something simple for everyone bulgogi. They make small talk filling the silence as they cook holding plates, Jimin takes them over to the table. "Are you fucking serious?!" Aras voice rings through everyone's ear. A door slams shut, and they see her storm by as Hoseok follows trying to calm her down. "Baby calm down I'm sure-" She ignores him, cutting him off as they get close to the boss's door. "Kim Namjoon!" his office door swings open, and she shuts in on her husband leaving him outside. While Jimin can hear what's being said, he knows Namjoon is fucked. Hobi trudges over sitting down. "What happening now?" Jin asks and he sends a text to everyone to tell them foods done. "Oh, you know," Hoseok says taking a drink of water Jimin brought him. "Namjoon did something wrong and now she has to deal with the consequences." People fill in "Like always." Ryujin says walking in with her friends behind her. "Oh, hey Jimin we haven't met. I'm Ryujin." She does a slight bow, and he returns with a bow. "Wait what did Namjoon-hyung do?" Hobi ruffles his head while Ryujin and her friends laugh. "Nothing to worry your pretty head, I'm Chaeryoung by the way." He bows hoping that it wasn't because of him. They finish dinner and he heads to his room. "While you wont actually be going on a mission, we still want you to get ready so that Yeji can go over and help you for the future." Jin says to him as he washes the dishes. Jimin bows headed to his room.

He picks the folder up, staring at it. He hates this. Why am I here, what did I do. I'm a nobody. There is no reason they need me. It doesn't make sense. He opens the folder and looks over what he like. He went to his closet and found a cabinet filled with many different soaps of many different scents. Looking at the folder ' Lavender ' he looks at the bottles and sees the ones he's looking for in the back. Reaching in he pulls it out and a note falls off the bottle. Squatting down slowly picking up the note, it looks old. Opening it it reads; 'I know I'm not welcome here, but ill do anything as long as they don't throw me out. I'm so scared I don't want to leave them. They are all I have please God don't take them from me.'  his heart races. Did someone live here before me? Is this their clothing. I should talk to Ara. Maybe shell know who wrote this, Who is this person? Why was this left here. And why would they stay here. Who is it that they don't want to leave. Folding the note, he places it low so no one will find it.

Washing up, the scent of lavender fills his nose. fluffing his hair and putting on lavender lotion. I really hope the guy like strong lavender and not soft. Pulling the closet door open looking at all the clothes. Holy shit. Its like another room just with clothing he walks through looking at the clothing he finds a soft purple silk dress. Jimin pulls it off the rack. Oh god they are going to find out I don't know how-to walk-in heels. He finds a pair of white stilettos. Placing them on his bed he walks over to his white vanity opening the drawer looking at the makeup inside. Wow. That's lot. And its brand new. Using the makeup, he puts on a classy look. A soft look that screams I am rich. His favorite look honestly. Pulling the dress on, he walks to the bathroom, Grabbing a straightener. He sits back at the vanity and notices a soft carving of 'Misti' in the wood. What the fuck. Well now I know this was her room. Why isn't she here? Maybe she is! And she hangs out with Ryuji. Maybe ill meet her. Styling his hair, he stans up looking at the time he still had over an hour left. Walking back to the closet Jimin looks for an over coat for the dress. How much did all of this cost? Shaking his thoughts, he finds a white fur coat. I really hope this isn't real. Jimin places it on the bed sitting down on the vanity. It feels off. This room feels like pain. Is it mine? He doses off. His thought filled with his mom. Mom would kill them for touching me. Tae and Jk would squeeze their brains out... why do I have to kill? Forced affiliation? So, if I do get out, ill have blood on my hands... how cruel. Looking at the clock he decides its time to finish. The shoes then the overcoat. He sits down and waits. I wonder what Yeji looks like. Is she nice? Will she yell at me?