Chapter 16

I'm back

like TXT's emo phase for the next comeback

I gripped onto the tray "Will, he's not a good guy. He burned down the entire school, sorority,frats and dorm rooms and killed every single one of the students...how the hell do you explain that and then smile at me and say 'He was angry at me'.".

"You don't know what my life is like,Quinn....you've only been in it for three years. You don't know the entire story." He has to tell them sooner or later,I can't believe he made me save that miserable little girl from the fire. I shrugged my shoulders and prepared myself for a grand entrance "I'll go pick up Eunchae...you guys just relax.".

They clearly don't trust me and I don't blame them,I am terrible after all.

.

"Chaechae...." She turned her head to me "You know what Minyun did, isn't right." She sighed heavily,I don't think she knows about the 'sending someone after Sunoo' thing. "I know,I can't stop how I feel." I feel you,forbidden love is a bad thing but it makes you feel so good.

"Hoon-ie,promise not to tell Sunoo I'm pregnant." Yes I knew all along,I knew everything, it's my job. Hyein's eyes flickered up,this nosey bitch of a sister of mine "Huh?" She and Haerin asked "Yeah.".

"You did the thing with his thing and now you got a thing growing in you?" Haerin asked,she nodded. Clearly feeling ashamed,we can't change what's been done. I wish I could get Sunoo pregnant, he'd look so cute with a little baby bump.

"If you dare to do the same thing." Hyein's jaw dropped "I did absolutely nothing,all I did was talk.". "I can't trust you." Cute faces are always deceiving and Sunoo still won't tell me where he hid Saedyeon to die.

.

I came back home to talk with Sunoo about Saedyeon,I went to get a glass of water "Why don't you give up on William?" I gulped the water down and turned around "Why would I?" I remember things he doesn't,between the ages of 0 to the ages of 7,I know it all and he can't remember a thing. "Leave him alone. Mai is a better option then you,you fucking kill people." I smirked "And Will doesn't. He's not as innocent as he looks." Her face drained of colour,she looked absolutely mortified before denying.

"You're lying. Will is not like you or any other psycho serial killer Jeffery Dahmer shit out there."

"Now why would you think that? Unless you have feelings for him too? Sunoo never dated a girl in his life, he's bestfriend's with them sure never liked them that way." She really has feelings for him,she looked angered. I know the feeling,I hate Soohuk with all my heart and what he did to my baby.

I won't allow that to happen to him ever again,I know my ways of keeping him safe aren't the best but that's how things work in our underground business.

"You can't prove that." I scoffed a laugh "Mai's just a cover up so you can try to move in....well there's no room,I already filled that space so you can rent out a loft or an apartment. Should be glad you're ever in my house.".

"I am gonna get you two to break up somehow."

"We're already married, we're only having the ceremony because Sunoo wants too. I bet you don't even know his full name,and even if you scream 'I OBJECT'. There's no point, we're already married." Her eyes widened,she shook her head "No,no you're lying.".

"I don't care what you think, you're worthless and pathetic. You're only in my house and still alive because Sunoo can handle you,remember that." I walked upstairs to my bedroom only to see Sunoo on the bed wearing a hoodie.

"What are you wearing?" I asked,wondering who's hoodie it is because it's too big for him. I can never get enough of his body,he stood up and twirled around with a smile "Yours,do I look good?" I couldn't hold back the smile "Absolutely adorable....I have a question for you," he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I made my way down his butt to his thighs "Is it about Saedyeon?.....I guessed as much." Smart as usual,he let go of me and tightened my arms around his thighs. Trying to distract me,are we?

"You won't trick me and no sex untill after the ceremony." He pouted and pushed me away "Just admit you have feelings for that piece of shit so I can kill him already.".

"First,I need his DNA...I have to find his daughter,I killed his wife and the kid is at some orphanage." He deathglared at me,I leaned into his neck rubbing his arms up and down "I know you hate me,baby but we can finally have that daughter you always wanted.".

"He's dead by now,I left him to hang to death."

"You're cute when you're angry....will you show me?" He nodded and took pair of trackpants before going into the bathroom. The plan was that I kill Saedyeon myself and his wife then take their daughter so Sunoo can have the daughter he always wanted but knew he could never have.

Sunoo did a quarter of the work,I will do a quarter of the work and we'll complete the half together.

"You're not gonna hate me,right?" I shook my head,he sat on my lap "You're too cute to hate on." He smiled and stood up "Come on,I'll show you.".

Tinnitus and Sugar Rush Ride are at the top of my playlist.

I know it's random but I'm waiting for an æspa comeback so deal with me.

BTWS any other multistans? We can chat,I only got one friend who's a k-pop Stan 😭

Thanks for reading 😍