Chapter 21

The kids took a good bath and finally had food after days of on the run and just junk food. I was in my old bedroom,it still looked the same which made me feel giddy. The kids are still getting use to this situation,all I want is their safety and Eunchae's.

I smiled looking around the room,the door opened revealing Yoomi. With her friend,Tristian behind her but he closed the door and waited outside. I am convinced they're dating or atleast that he likes care "Dad,Are you okay?".

"This use to mine and your father's room."

"Really? What was Dad like?"

"Cold,rude and selfish." She chuckled knowing that I was joking "What did he look like?". "Are we gonna pretend those FaceTimes didn't exist?" She laughed and nodded "Maybe he'll still look the same like Jake-hyung...let's get dinner,come on." She nodded and I dragged her with me.

"I don't like kimchi,it's oily and I don't like it."

"You are not fully korean,you are adopted." She laughed and stopped walking,I turned my head and froze "Uhm,Yoo...go so long." She nodded and left us alone.

Sunghoon smiled widely,he looks as good as he was before I left. I ran and hugged him,he happily opened his arms for me "Hoonie....I missed you so much,you wouldn't even believe it.". He played with my hair keeping my head deep in his chest "I missed you too,baby." My stomach slightly twisted,baby....

"Yoo's big." I laughed and broke the hug,still keeping my arms on his waist "Well,she's your daughter.". "Want a son next?" I shook my head,I broke the hug quickly "Eunchae....and Minyun,he's gonna use her against us.".

"I'll handle it...want dinner?"

"Can we cuddle and eat later? I missed you...." I closed my eyes,taking in his intoxicating scent that I've missed for years. "Ah!" I screamed as he picked me up "Your back is gonna give in,grandpa.".

"Wanna find out?"

"No,we have kids in the house." I mumbled feeling my face grow red,He laid me down and fell ontop of me "I missed you so much,never calling,never texting....and those FaceTimes where I wanted to hear your voice and see you so bad...it hurts a lot even know that you're with me." I don't wanna drag Yoomi's friends into this but I had no other choice.

We told their parents that we were going on a trip to visit my husband which is partially true.

.

"No!" I smacked Kyle "Ow,dude you're so flipping old. You should be glad I am even considering to court you.". "I will smash this fork into your head,drop your body somewhere,set it on fire and get away with it because my husband bought over the police." He gulped and walked hackwards,I will take my sexual frustration out on anyone I swear I will.

I went back upstairs and fell onto my bed while Sunghoon was fast asleep. I haven't seen anyone in thirteen years,but we don't have time for reunions. We need to get this war over with.

I feel bad for Hoon,I wonder where Hyein could be because he hasn't seen her since she ran away and Jo hasn't reported back which I found out through Jake when we were on the helicopter.

I don't think the kids can go back to having a normal life after seeing me kill without a care in the world. Yoomi wasn't raised like that,she was raised like every other kid out there minus the child abuse. I just explain things to her and try to make a fun game out of it,I didn't want her ending up like Sunghoon.

I'm glad he got Hyein out of there before she could face any of that,We just need to get her and Eunchae back. I need to ask K if he can get in touch with Jo because he,for sure as hell,does follow Inni everywhere.

Time for a family reunion,see y'all next week.

Thanks for reading,have a wonderful day or night.