𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢[3]

This is part 3 of 'The History'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator (pov)

Lucky hasn't heard any news about his brother since their discussion about the monsters.

He hasn't told anyone about his brothers' plan except his friend Walter and the rest of the secret royal guard. He couldn't tell this to the other people in the castle other than them because he knew how much the maids liked to gossip. He knew that the people will panic and act without thinking.

While Lucky was doing this Dainin was sneaking around in disguise looking for any human willing to join him.

He was also getting supplies to build more shelters for his followers. And looking for potential monsters to take their magic.

~ ( Time skip ) ~

Years have past and the kingdom was split in two - one for the Patriots and one for the megalomaniacs.

Dainin has been creating an army and declaring war against Lucky's kingdom.

But the royal brothers weren't the only ones in disarray, while this happened Walter has been in conflict with himself. He has been with the brothers since they were small and have helped them in any way he can and now he has to choose who he shall fight with.

He knew that Dainin wasn't in the right mindset and HOPED that being on Lucky's side will let him get near enough to reason with him, not only that but to also make sure that they both won't get themselves killed.

Lucky tried to enforce his kingdom's attacks and defenses, but the monsters were getting worried and angsty. Walter has been put in charge as leader of the guards while Lucky raised the spirits of the monsters and humans who were willing to fight for them as well.

So many questions were arising in both kingdoms.

Who will win this war?

What will happen after it's finished?

How many will be sacrificed?

Will reason die and let actions prevail?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter. :3

⊂((・▽・))⊃ { H u g ? ]