𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢[4]

Sorry that I haven't been updating this book. I hope you enjoy this chapter.  \(^w^)/

(The video is not mine)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dainin (pov)

The time has come for my people to rise and conquer my ignorant brother's kingdom!

As we stand amid our soon-to-be battlefield, my soldiers are ready to attack at my signal. I also gave them their promised magic to fight against those horrible monsters. Soon my brother will see the error of his way, for betraying his country, for betraying me.

I can feel my magic build with my anger and eagerness to start, but I must be PATIENT.

Walter (pov)

I had readied our army as we stood at the opposite end of our 'enemy' I awaited for Lucky's command to start as he looked attentively at his brother for any sudden movements. That's when Dainin and Lucky both signaled simultaneously. The battle had begun.

Narrator (pov)

Both groups ran toward each other with the intent to kill and conquer. Magic, swords, and arrows hit each other left and right. slashes, fractures, and punctures. Blood and dust. Death and life.

As both groups fought viciously, Lucky and Dainin slipped away while fighting. Walter had lost sight of them. Both brothers were now in the throne room ready to commence their final showdown.

(Lucky will be bold.)

"Brother please stop this madness," Lucky pleaded to his brother  "Hehehehe did you really think I'll stop, just because you said so," Dainin shook his head "I won't stop until you're out of the picture dear brother, or should I say Lucky~," He said with a sinister smile  "Then you left me no choice brother, but to bring you down"  This was the last thing Lucky said as they got ready to fight, but not Dainin's.

"What's wrong Lucky? Lost your HOPE?"   " . . . "   " Good =] "

Magic serged in an unnatural way from Dainin's hands, as Lucky took his sword searching for any weakness to apprehend his brother and keep himself safe. Lucky wasn't going to kill him but that doesn't mean that Dainin won't fight back.

(I am not very good at making fight scenes.)

Dainin first leaped into the air as he shot a spear made out of magic aiming at Lucky's head. He would have made it if Lucky hadn't dodged out of the way. Lucky soon used his sword to lung forward, which was quickly blocked by another spear that Dainin made. The room shook from the attacks that both siblings were throwing at each other.

The fight lasted for hours, neither brother wanting to back down. Dainin had blood dripping from his head as he had been hit, while Lucky was bleeding from his arm since he got hit by his brother's magic. 

They were now at a standstill, they stared at each other with anger, betrayal, and sadness. Lucky looked at his brother's injuries knowing full well that he caused them, his face softened, and his SOUL hurt.

Dainin on the other hand saw his brother get distracted and took the opportunity to use his last move. He jumped high into the air and used his magic to send a barrage of spears towards Lucky.

It all happened so fast that the only thing that Lucky could do was use his bow and send three arrows at the same time.

As the arrows flew they hit some spears sending them of course, but one spear did hit its target. Right in the heart. At the same time one of the arrows that Lucky sent hit something unintentional Dainin. Where? In the heart.

(Guess you could really call that a heart-to-heart battle. No? Ok.)

Walter (pov)

Where are they!? Where are they!? I took my eyes off of them for one second and they're gone! Why is this castle so big!?

Wait, what is that?

No.

This is what I was afraid of.

--------------------------------------------------------