Waking Tubbo...

I awoke to a large, monotone head filling my vision as I was pelted with a scaly tail.
"Ranboo get the nether out of my FACE!" I screeched at him.

"WELL, YOU WOULDN'T GET UP SO I HAD TO RESORT TO MORE EXTREME METHODS, NOVA!" He retorted, matching my volume with ease.

"WHY ARE YOU TWO SHOUTING AT THIS TIME IN THE MORNING?!"

Uh oh. We had woken Tubbo up. Ranboo and I scrambled to hide from the wrath that was about to be released on us, him desperately trying to squeeze under the nearest bed, as I climbed up the chimney. The footsteps were getting louder, and we both squirmed further into our hiding places, hoping we wouldn't be found first.

The door squeaked open.
Ranboo gasped.
His tail was poking out from under the bed he had forced himself under.
He was dragged out from under the bed, but frantically teleported behind Tubbo to go on his own escapade, sprinting down the stairs and into another room of his Tardis-like mansion-house. I stayed firmly stuck in the chimney, waiting until it was safe to shimmy up and out onto the roof. I stood on the roof, and jumped off the edge, teleporting to the ground as Ranboo sprinted outside. Luckily for both of us, as neither were wearing boots, all the snow had melted overnight, and it was a sunny, hot day. We both knew that even with our lanky, tall figures, we couldn't outrun him for long. We sprinted until we could no longer, but Tubbos goat-like stamina was more than ours. As we sat there, panting, and discussing how to make amends with the angy goat bee boy, I heard a furious buzzing noise hurtling towards us. Ranboo and I stood up, and waited until his horns almost touched our kneecaps, and then teleported back to the mansion-house. We stood there, laughing, for a solid 2 minutes.

"He's still so short!" I laughed uncontrollably.
"Hey, that's my husband you're talking about, so watch it!" Ranboo giggled and tried to look angry, but ultimately failed.

"We should probably make something to persuade him not to shatter our kneecaps with his horns, shouldn't we?"

"Probably, yes. But there's a slight problem..."

"What?" I snapped in annoyance.

"I don't know how to cook..."

"RANBOO_BELOVED, WHAT IN THE EVERLOVING XD DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY!?"