Fixing relations

"RANBOO_BELOVED, WHAT IN THE EVERLOVING XD DID I JUST HEAR YOU SAY!?"

Ranboo shrunk into his perch on the countertop as I berated him for STILL not knowing how to cook after at LEAST 1 year of living without my cooking or Emma's monthly food packets.

"If you're that incompetent, I'll do it all for you then!" I sighed, giving up on his incompetency. I raided his cupboards for milk, eggs, sugar, and wheat before throwing them all together in a furnace, chucking a couple of blaze rods in the bottom of it to make it cook faster, and preparing the honeycomb icing I was going to make. I got yet more sugar and milk, and whisked it together with honey to make some honey icing. I took the cake out of the oven, and poured the icing on top. I piped honey onto it in a hexagonal pattern, trying to remember roughly how Emma would have made honeycomb cupcakes for us before they left for the Outerland Nether, and sent Ranboo out to fetch some actual honeycomb from the bees nest outside. He came back in with a couple stings, but I threw some healing potions at him and told him to be quiet about it, as its the least he can do for me. I quickly slotted on the comb shards into a vague bee shape, adding some eyes and singing the edges to make a black outline.

"Done!" I yelled, tired by my hard work to make my brothers husband happy again and keep mine and his kneecaps in one piece. I flopped upstairs and onto my pallet as Ranboo went out to go and find said stroppy Bee-goat hybrid husband.

Then, I fell asleep.