The Tour Prep

I woke up, once again shaken into the world of consciousness. Only this time, it wasn't Ranboo's cold, clawed hands, but instead bandaged, human hands. I rolled over, hesitant to get up and out of my hot bed. Then, I felt a hard sting on the scarred skin of my lower right leg. That bitch had slapped me! In less than a blink of an eye, I stood up. I was pissed. As I raised myself to my Overworld height, coming quite above face-to-face with the intruder, my eyes focused and I recognized him. It was Ranboo's friend, Tommyinnit. Even if they were 'besties', and they wouldn't be happy if I tried to burn his neck, I still did. After all, there had to be some repercussions for waking me up before the birds, didn't there? So, I chased him around the house, screaming.

After all that was dealt with, and Tommyinnit knew not to ever touch me again, I went downstairs and ate some steak for breakfast. I had 3 days until I was to leave for the End, sticking with my schedule, and today was the day Ranboo had promised to give me that SMP tour.

As I sat at the table, I heard the familiar light scraping noise of Ranboo's footsteps. I waited for him to emerge from the landing to bombard him with questions about when we were leaving, where we were going, and who we were going with.

"Woah, woah, calm down there! I haven't even had my morning chorus fruit yet!" He complained.
"HAVE ONE THEN!" I chucked a chorus fruit at him at full speed, and it sailed past him, clipping his ear, before being caught by one very grumpy goat man.
"Why are you two throwing chorus fruits around before half the bloody town is up in the morning?" Tubbo grumbled. He sounded hungover.
"Okay, okay, jeez. Calm down or your head will explode at the rate you're going" I fired back. Uh oh. That was the wrong thing to say.

"IM SORRY TUBBO!" I screamed before we had a repeat of the days before. He chuckled and said that it was fine, making himself a cup of coffee.

*Timeskip bc it's 8:14PM and I can't be bothered to write filler*

I, Ranboo, and Tommy (who i still wasn't happy with,) set out for the day to take me on a tour of 'our great SMP'.