Chapter 4 🐉

No one's Pov

Natsu is sitting with his team until Gajeel shouts, "Natsu, come sit with us." Natsu gets up from his team's table, walks over to the slayers, and sits down with them. " Gajeel I'm going to take a nap now. Could you ask Laxus if he asked Freed to use silencing runes around me while I sleep? Also, call Levy over here, please." Natsu asks Gajeel. Gajeel nods his head, yes. " Laxus could call Freed over and ask him if he can put silencing runes around Natsu as he sleeps." Gajeel asks Laxus. As Laxus calls Freed over, Gajeel calls Levy to sit with them. " Freed could put silencing runes around Natsu as he sleeps, please." Laxus asks Freed. " Of course, but may I ask why?" Freed replies. "Because of our dragon, hearing extremely loud sounds hurts our ears." Gajeel explains. Freed frowns a little, knowing that dragon slayers have extremely good hearing. Freed cast the silencing runes around Natsu.

*Twenty minutes Later*

The guild was getting very loud; it was hurting the dragon slayers ears except for Natsu. Natsu jerked awake, yelling, "SHUT UP YOUR HURTING GAJEEL, COBRA, WENDY, LAXUS, STING, AND ROGUE!" The guild was quiet, then Erza spoke, "Speak; you don't yell at us." Levy was about to speak, knowing that speaking to the prince of the dragons like that was a bad idea. " You do not tell Natsu not to yell at you when you are hurting our ears. We are not like you, who can stand the sound of extremely loud sounds while me and the other slayers can not." Gajeel said while his skin turned to steel. Five minutes later, two people barge into the guild. " Who made Natsu angry and hurt the dragon slayers?" Zeref asks with a poisonous aura. Rogue points to Erza. " Well, take this as a warning; if you hurt them again, you will deal with me and Nova." Zeref states. " Who is Nova?" Lucy asks, confused. " I am Nova. I'm the younger sister of Zeref and Natsu. I'm also the Queen of the Storm Dragons." Nova states. Natsu runs up to Zeref and Nova, then hugs them. " I miss you, bro and sis." Natsu says he hugs his siblings. " Nova, you were supposed to be here tomorrow; how is Zeref?" Gajeel says, chuckling. " I am good, Gajeel." Zeref tells Gajeel. " I know, but I felt my brother's anger rise, so I got my older brother and came as fast as we could." Nova explains. "Well, since you're here, I will bring you to my home and talk about the real reason you're here tomorrow." Natsu says he is yawning. Everyone went home wondering what Natsu was talking about.

*The next day*

At the guild, everyone except the dragon slayers, Levy, and Natsu's siblings were confused. "Zeref, teleport all of us to the forest behind the guild." Natsu told his brother. Zeref teleported everyone into the forest behind the guild. " Why are we in the forest, Flamebrain?" Gray asks Natsu. Rogue growls at the nickname for Natsu. " Rogue, calm down; it's okay." Natsu ordered Rogue. Rogue stopped growling at Gray. Gajeel started stomping his feet and his hands, and then Natsu started to sing. Sting and Rogue roared, then shifted into their dragon forms. Gajeel, Laxus, Wendy, Nova, and Cobra shifted into their dragon forms. When Natsu finished the song, he started to shift into his dragon form. Now that Natsu is in his dragon form, he roared, and Sting, Rogue, Gajeel, Laxus, Wendy, Nova, Zeref, and Cobra bowed to Natsu. Then the dragon slayers and Nova shifted into their Human forms. Zeref, why did you bow to Natsu?" Lucy asked. Levy looked at Natsu for permission to tell them. Natsu nods his head yes at Levy. " I can answer that because Natsu is the prince of the dragons and Gajeel is his personal guard." Levy informs everyone. "What!" everyone except the slayers Zeref, Levy, and Nova shouts. " Don't yell at him!" Gajeel growls. "GAJEEL, CALM DOWN NOW!" Natsu commands. Gajeel calms down and says, " Sorry, Natsu It's just mating season; it doesn't feel right that they yell at you." Gajeel says. " I agree with Gajeel, your highness." Rogue is glaring at Fairy Tail. Gray starts walking towards Natsu, but Rogue blocks his way. " Levy, did you get the book from Natsu?" Nova asks. "Yes, I did. Would you like me to explain why the slayers are acting like this?" Levy asks Nova. Nova nods her head, yes. "It's Dragon Mating Season. I will warn you that it says that there are four other stages before marking. Plus, dragons and their dragon slayers have dominant and submissive dragons or slayers. The book says that for Iron dragons, first they will eat more Iron than normal and will lose their cool if something doesn't feel right to them. For White dragons, they will be more talkative than normal. For Sky dragons, it says they will have hard control over their emotions. For shadow dragons, they will be very protective of their family. For poison dragons, they have a hard time controlling their feelings and being confused by their feelings. For lighting dragons, it will be hard to control their strength. For Storm dragons, they will be more aggressive than normal. Lastly, Fire dragons, or the prince of the dragons, will be more protective of the dragons and their dragon mates." Levy explains it to everyone.

*In the Guild*

The dragon slayers plus Nova, Zeref, and Levy are sitting at the table together.

Levy's Pov

"Guys, I am on the part about mates; you need to listen to this." I tell them. " What is it, Shrimpy?" Gajeel says. " Well, It says Iron Dragon's mate will get angry very quickly and easily. For the White Dragon's mate, they will be more shy than normal. For Sky Dragon's mate, it says they will have less control of their emotions. For the Shadow Dragon's mate, they will be very aggressive and protective of their family. For the Poison Dragon's mate, they have a harder time controlling their feelings and are more confused with their emotions. For the Lighting Dragon's mate, it will be harder to control their magic. For Storm Dragon's mate, they will be more emotional than normal. Lastly, Fire Dragon's mate will be more irrational." I explain to dragon slayers. Natsu nods his head, understanding what I just told him.

Nova's Pov

"Levy, could you keep an eye on the slayers for me and Zeref, please?" I asks. " Of course I can do that for you guys. I will make sure Gajeel sends a letter if anything is from me, and I will make sure Natsu stays calm." Levy says to me, "Thanks, Levy. Now, if you excuse me, I need to head home to make sure my storm dragons are okay, but I will be back in a few weeks. Also, make sure that none of the slayers go anywhere without any of the other slayers." I explain. Levy nodded her head, saying she understood. I exit the guild and transform into my dragon form, then head home to the storm dragons.