Chapter 19

I walk to the living room. Slappy sits on the couch, staring right at me. His brown eyes cold and sinister. 

He blinks, he then smirks evilly. Fuck this shit, I'm out. I start bolting up the stairs. Slappy cackles, scaring me more. I made it up to the second story. I continue running, but then he teleports in front of me! I fall straight down, I look up. He stands over me. His glassy eyes beam down at my small body. I was trembling. "Slappy is not happy" Slappy states, lowly, not breaking eye contact. "M-master...I'm sorry" I stutter out, he laughs. "Get on the bed" Slappy orders.

I get up, and start running again. Slappy growls and uses his telekinesis powers to slide my body back to him. The more I run away, the closer I would get to him. "You're not going anywhere, pet" Slappy rasps. "Get on the bed" Slappy repeats. "Make me" I state. Slappy cocks an eyebrow. "keep on being a brat, you'll regret it" Slappy growls. "What are you gonna do about it?" I challenge him. "Excuse me?" Slappy asks, I suddenly regret what I just said. Slappy uses his telekinesis powers to slam open the bedroom door. "You have until the count of 3 to do as I say." Slappy commands.

"one" Slappy counts. I bite my lip, I look around. He didn't have his telekinesis powers restraining me anymore. "Two" Slappy says, I stand there, I didn't head over to the bed. I wanted to push him, I wanted to see how dominate this puppet could become. "Three" Slappy growls. I look over at him, he then pushes me roughly on the bed. I scream. I fly back, he pins both arms above my head. He growls. Holding me down.

"Is that all you can do?" I ask in a mocking voice. "Don't talk back to me. You will do as I say. I won't repeat myself. Do you understand?" Slappy asks. Slappy slaps my ass, hard. "Do you understand?!" Slappy yells, I cower. "Y-Yes, master" I stutter out.

"Open your mouth. Now." Slappy orders, I open my mouth. "Are you ready to choke on my cock?" Slappy asks, clearly enjoying himself. "Y-ye-"I stutter, as he doesn't wait for me to respond, shoving his hard dick down my throat. I begin gagging on it. He grunts and face fucks me hard, cumming as he pulls out. "Master has no self control, such a pitty" I reply, Slappy growls, and slaps my ass again. "You're going to get a sore bottom if you carry on" Slappy growls.

"I can hit harder than that" I mock him, Slappy grabs my throat, I stick my tongue out a him. "Shut...the... fuck... up" Slappy growls. Damn, I was getting on his nerves, but I loved his hands wrapped around my throat.

"That mouth is only good for catching cum." Slappy remarks, I felt so degraded in front of him, so submissive. "Do you think that's bad? I'm just getting started." Slappy smirks. I see him use the telekinesis powers to bring over the pink fluffy handcuffs and the pink bone ball gag. "I warned you that I was going to give it to you tonight." Slappy growls. He then takes his hands off my throat and begin to handcuff my arms to the bed post. "Master, you don't have to do this" I say, he then ball gags me. "Ah shut up, puppy" Slappy mutters.

I drool on the gag. "Be good, and it'll be easier" Slappy says, as he rips off my jeans. My soaking panties revealed. Slappy smirks, his dick hard and resting on my stomach. He slowly pulls off my panties. He notices my tail wagging, he grabs it. I moan, as he starts grouping and petting my tail, fluffing it up. It sent pleasure directly to my clit. "MMMmm" My moans were muffled due to the gag, I squirm in the hand cuffs, Slappy growls, he forcefully continues to stroke my tail. "What a bitch in heat" Slappy rasps, I then cum everywhere, moaning loudly.