Chapter: 2 Contract Killer

30 years later

Philadelphia, a place filled with thugs, gangsters, and crime bosses. In the last thirty years I killed the people who hurt me, teaching them how it feels to be "hurt". I am now the best mercenary in the world. I have a costume mixed with Deadshot's and Deathstroke's costume. My weaponry is two swords, one sniper, two pistols, four daggers, twelve sticky bombs, one AK-47, one shock gun, and ten poison shuriken. With all my enemies dead it was time to become a contract killer. I bring my clients enemies down, for the right price of course. And speaking of which, someone sent me a text saying he wanted a deal. Wasn't sure who it was but I went to go and meet him or her.

Here I was at a really tall building at night. I heard about this building. The company, "Prince Industries" owned by Jack Prince himself. Might not be the tallest building but it has the best security system in Philly. So I think Mr. Prince is testing me. Well one small step for man one giant climb up a tall building with lasers and electric mines. Well time for a damn good time.

I'm half way to the top and so far so good. Almost fell a few times but not getting off track. I can't just give up I have a deal to review. I decided to just use my plasma claws to help me stay on the building.
I was finally at the top took a while but I finally did it. When I entered the window the main room was dark. Of course I have night vision so it shouldn't be a problem, but I bet he knew I was going to do that. Ten seconds later I heard footsteps coming after me I saw a big man running at me with a crowbar in his hand. I guess Mr. Prince was testing my skills. So it was time to show him what I can do. I jumped up to evade the man. He might be strong but he just used the oldest trick in the book. I shot my wrist dart at him and ten seconds later he fell down unconscious. I heard a laugh. "Very good, very good, you took down my top bodyguard in less then five minutes, impressive." said Jack Prince. "I just do what I do and I let no one stand in my way and if they do I kill him or her without mercy. So that is why I'm a mercenary." I said. "Now let's talk about the contract and to warn you, are you up for this?" Jack said. And of course I said "Yes".