Chapter 10: Getting Kano back part2

Kurumi POV
After a big fight with Kendra every one started to heal there wounds. We are all in the nurse office everything seems nice. The only one that was still unconscious is Takeo. Well at least he protect us all using Kii for luck. Kii was siting in a bed as the nurse check if everything was all right; her twin sister sat in the bed next to hers she was sleeping; i was in the bed in next to Kii well let me at least start a convection "Well thought fight wasn't it?" "Yea pretty much I still cant believe i let my guard down so easily" she said as she looked to the floor. Wow she too much of a strait student "Don't worry i know that next time you will do really well in your work" i smiled sweetly to help her feel better "thanks Kurumi your a good friend" she smiled. We started talk about different themes wen they call her to do her analysis.

Takeo POV
I was in a weird room.The only thing that I can see was the disturbing lights and plus my chest hurt a lot. Then my eyes adjust to the the light to see that i was in the nurse office and some one was next to me. I looked to the side it was Kii she was asleep. "what the hell is she thinking?" I talked to my self and sat up and saw the bandages "so this what happens if you over use your powers great what i am suppose to tell my parent first my brother and now this" I talked to my self again Wen I see that Kii woke up "sorry did i woke you up?" I said as she rubbed her eye " don't worry it okay" she said as she smiled at me "no i am really -" I was cut because she hugged me "thanks a lot" I can hear her voice cracking she was crying? "D-don't cry!" I said as I hugged her back "thank you for risking your life for mine" I blushed I forgot that I did save her "Well sorry that i have to leave so soon but team bloody red has to go get Kano" She kiss my forehead which I blush "I will come back soon and don't do to much unnecessary moves okay rest" she said as she walks out and close the door. Good luck bloody red team.

Normal POV
Kii went out of the room with a blush and all her team mates were waiting outside for her.
Yuu:"so there was no kissing?"
Kii:"you bitch!"
Akane:"ohhh..... Takeo and Kii siting in a tree doing nothing but K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
Kii:" you know what fuck you two, lets go!" *summons her guns*
Every body in team: "Right!"
Kii:" Lets go get Kendra"

They al went to the school jail and looked for Kendra. Kii had a collar that she had to use sense she doesn't want to were the rubber band that she had a the collar but the collar you can take it off but this is only for criminals.
Kii:"Kendra are you ready to show us around" *put the collar around Kendra's neck*
Kendra:" I don't have another choice so yea"
Yuu:" were is death academy?"
Kendra:"only members know so" *stat to draw a weird signal in the wall with some blood* "Jack Spicer ruler of the under word" * the postal open to were it looked like a locker room*
Kii:"take us were were Kano is"
Kendra:" your wish is my command"
Yuu:" wait should we wear something different?"
Akane:"Thats true we can be ambushed because Jack already know how we look"
Kendra:" okay theres a trick to change your clothe to death school style"
Kurumi:"Then how?"
Kendra:*grabbed Kurumi's hand were the wrist band was and put a weird code and she appeared with military pants with a white shirt and black boots her hair was in a pig tale and she had tattoos all over her arms*
Kurumi: "this looks cool!"
Yuu&Kii:* they put the same code that Kendra put in Kurumi's band and they had matching outfits the were wearing a military jacket and black skirt up to their knees with red combat boots and their hair was in a French bride which both of them had a scar in their face that was from her forehead to her cheek* This looks so bad ass!
Akane& Yammy:* they had steam punk outfit*
Kendra: "Let go to hell"

They all pass by the portal to see a school that looked like jail but all the student seem goth, emo, steam punk,etc. In other words they all looked at criminals. So they continue there journey to look for Takano. Wen they went to were Kendra saw him last time it was empty
Kendra:"I suer the last time that I saw him was here".
Kii: "maybe they moved him because they knew that we were coming".
Kendra:" that makes sense"
Kii:" Akane do you brought the searching devise?"
Akane:"yea but are you sure?" *gets out the device*
Kendra: "the device points at the dads office"
Yuu:"Hai, lets move every body one"