Chapter 4 : physical exams part2

BOB POV
Ten new students,finale this two did some work.were was i oh yeah
"The first one is..." "kano-kun"
Kano:"WHAT!!!"
BOB: "your the first one to do the exam"
Kano: "that sound cool"
After telling them was going to happen. I hear some so foot steeps i turn around to see one of my co workers his name is Lian he had the uniform, the hat that meant social worker.
Lian: "Principal BOB"
BOB: "yes? what is it?"
Lian: "we have almost all the information of the new students "
BOB: "whats wrong with that?"
Lian: "mr. Kano's name doesn't appear"
Kano: "Because that not my real name that how every one calls my by mi real name is...Takano"
Yuu&Kii : "his name sounds like Takeo's"
Takeo: "it just we are-"
Takeo&Takano: "twin bothers"
Yuu&Kii : "so we are not the only twins here!!!!!!"
Isao: "can talk about that letter"
Amaya:" Boss the room is ready"
BOB: "okay now let's start with the physical exams"
Akane POV
"Kano if you may come this way"BOB said as she points to a dark room. So we have to go in a line for waiting so we all can start the physical exam's. Thing that i don't get is that we have to mental too. I don't really like this.
☻☻☻☻☻time skip( Kii POV)☻☻☻☻☻☻
Well we have been doing a line oh yeah i forgot to tell you i am the one on the last. Almost every one has gone in the last person in line my. BOB: "Kii is your turn"
I walk to the room the only ting that i see is a game of chess and a table.
BOB: "this is mental and physical. You my win in one of them but the target is too win both at the same time if you lose on one that the area that your felling on, okay?"
Kii: "Okay, lets start"
She put her had on the table that was empty.
BOB:"it arm resiling and playing chess"
We start. In arm resiling i am the second because Yuu is the best and in chess i am the champion. After a some moves i realize that i had checkmate her.In arm resiling i won too so that means i was balance.
BOB: "nice going, next is weapon Mr.Isao is going to help you with that"
Kii: " okay, so were i am suppose to go"
BOB:" practice room"
Kii: "kay, wait do i have to change to my uniform? "
BOB: "you have to"
Kii:" sure thing"
Your question must be did they really did the test with out the Akiyama uniform?, the answer is simple yes because they need to know what are your skills. I put the code in and walk out of the room looking for the practice room oh there it is. Walk in, closing the door on my back. then I feel an arm warp around my mouth and the other one in mi hips.
???: i am going to rape you
Did this guy say his going to rape my? Thought what to wail he has kissing my neck.the there it is the perfect plan. I hit him in the stomach with my elbow. He release my, then i push him to the flor and wen i realize that my hands were glowing in red. I wish i had two guns so i can finish this guy up. As a has thinking the glowing starts to faint away.
Kii:" you should be happy that i don't have gu-" i was cut of as look in my hands two silver guns....
><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kii: thats all for now
Soul: who your talking too?
Kii :too the readers
BOB: cast of soul eater today is your last day here
All: but why ?
BOB: Lord death told my that he has a new mission
Blair: but why can i stay i am not from the DWMA
Isao: yeah
BOB: every cast of soul eater to death city
All: well bye
Kii:wait i need to say some thigh
ALL: what?
Kii : theres going to be new teachers in AKIYAMA in the next chapter
BOB: oh great so that means more paper work.
Kii: so yeah BYE!!!!
ALL: BYE!!!!
-Kii