Chapter-14,Princess Circe

(Hey guys I edited the other chapters.As,I was not that busy.
Hope yall enjoy the power I gave you it would be really useful in the near future😏!)

3𝔻 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

After the party was over Navier went back to her room as Lady Eliza came in."Your majesty."
said Eliza."Countless Eliza?"
said Navier confused about Eliza being here late at night.
"A messager from the Verdi family came by"said Eliza.
"The Verdi family?"said Navier confused about the messager.
"Viscountless Verdi said she could no longer be your lady-in-waiting."

"....Are you sure that the messager is from Viscountless Verdi?"asked Navier."Yes I am sure of it your majesty.And......
Lady Y/n is nowhere to be found in her room.His highness said that she went to go train,but we could not find her there we went and search her room and we found the paper it seems like she is informing us about where she went."

ℕ𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

'Huh?Y/n is nowhere to be found?'I thought confused to where she could have gone.I took the paper from Countless Eliza's hand and read it out loud.

_________________________________

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜....𝑀𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒.𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒.𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑌/𝑛

_________________________________

"Hmmmm....It seems that we do not have to worry about her you go have some rest I shall too.She will be back in the morning"I said and Countless Eliza nodded.

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

'Huh.....Now that I have this power....I should learn how to use it.But,I should go back as.....
If I am correct Princess Circe is here but I haven't met her I want to spend time with her too.'I thought as I tried to summon the screen or hologram again.I did it before but it was not long untill it disappered slowly.

'I should get back now'I thought and started walking back to the palace.The walk back was quite and peaceful.
As I was walking I saw someting purple so I went to check out what it was as there was only bushes and trees around here."What could that be"I asked myself.I then saw a huge snake."Wow.........What a"
I was speechless to see this big snake here.

What a"I was speechless to see this big snake here