Chapter-25, Something Happened

Hello! How have you been? Hope you drink your water and eat well! Now it's time for the chapter to being.

Hope you enjoy! ☺

-------------------------------------

𝟛𝔻 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

Y/n and Oliver rode through the night from the Eastern Empire to the Obelia Empire. Oliver's late home place, they had stopped a couple of times to rest and they got going again after a few minutes. They made it to a small town when it was almost sun rise. The skys were blue and the sun had shown a bit. They were both tired so they went into a hotel there which was cheap but also would be comfortable.

They stayed there till breakfast was served and they get back on their journey to the Obelia Empire.

ℕ𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕣'𝕤 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

It was now the next day at the villa with Sovieshu. We had just woken up and were having breakfast when a royal guard rushed in with a letter from the one in charge of the palace while we were gone.

The letter stated...

𝓣𝓸 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼,

𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹-𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭. 𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻, 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓔𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶.

𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶,....

"... What?" I muttered out of shock. I was worried and panickes about Y/n... Why would she just run away?... There must be something we don't know, Sovieshu looks just as shock as me. He faked a cough and said, "Tell the guards outside the gates to keep and eye for them. Since me nor Navier would be able to handle it yet since I am not feeling well... "

"Yes your majesty" The guard said and left. I looked at Sovieshu worried as he tried to comfort me. I still couldn't stop thinking about why she would.

𝟛𝔻 ℙ𝕠𝕧.

Y/n and Oliver had made it out of the Eastern Empire, they had taken a secret route. They were now headed for the Western Empire so they could meet with some people who were Oliver's friends. From there they would go to the Obelia Empire and enter the palace with grace.

Although the emperor and Oliver didn't have a great relationship, Oliver had felt guilty and sent him a message when he had started to work for the Eastern Empire as the personal butler and bodyguard for Y/n.

They arrived when the sun was in the middle of the sky, they were greeted with many men. Y/n got down and waited for Oliver to do so too. Y/n's dress was covered with a bit of dirt, they told her that they would get her a new dress and she can rest for now and take a bath.