Prologue

Izuku Midoriya (Deku) POV:

Sitting on the hospital bed, I was mentally preparing myself to leave UA. I didn't want to endanger any of my friends or peers anymore than I had already done. I was in an intense battle with myself until I heard a knock on the door that snapped me back into reality. All Might, who was sitting next to me discussing our next move with All For One, insisted I answer the door. I get confused when I see Principle Nezu come in, what is he doing here? Did I do something wrong? I immediately start to panic a little.

"Calm down there, I can see you already starting to panic, no you haven't done anything wrong". He says calmly, as if he had just read my mind. "I wanted to discuss something with you, I heard you were planning to leave UA?" My eyes widen as he speaks, how did he knows that? I silently nod and allow him to continue speaking, "It would be such a shame if we had to lose such a great student like you, so I had come up with a plan that allows you to stay in UA without endangering anyone around you...." have the gods seen me? heard my prayers? Is this real? "however, if you choose to stay here, it would mean everyone except a select few will completely forget about you, it would be as though you never existed one might say."

"W-what do you mean?" I stammer.

"Well, not too long ago I met someone. Their quirk allows them to erase someone's existence, if you agree to this, I would like for them to erase 'Izuku Midoriya' from society, of course, you will still be able to attend UA as their quirk allows for them to select only a handful of people that won't be affected by this. I have already told them about the situation, however we won't do anything unless you are fully committed into this decision." He says calmly. Meanwhile, I am having a hard time wrapping this all around my head. If I were to agree to this, that would mean I would be able to continue attending UA and continue training to be a hero and save others.... but that would mean Uraraka-san, Todoroki-kun, Asui- Tsu, Kacchan and all of my friends would forget me even Aizawa-sensei, would my mother forget me too? how many people can become an exception? Can it be undone? So many thoughts are going through my head.

"Could I please, get some time to think about it? You can come in next week and I'll probably have enough time to myself to think about this. Please?"

"Of course! Of course, take all the time you need, this is a very important decision in your life, we'll come by next week and then we'll talk some more, how does that sound?" I simply nodded at his response and watching him exit the room. All Might who had been in the room and listened to the whole discussion was sitting there in shock and disapproval.

"Young Midoriya, I really don't think you should do this.... what about everyone you know? I know what it's like to keep on moving forward without stop, it can get pretty lonely sometimes... I highly oppose of this because I want you to keep moving forward with a real smile and save others with a real smile too...." his lecture went on for a while and I just sat there nodding at whatever he had wanted to say, not really paying attention.

When he left the room, I was left alone with my thoughts. Lets list things out, pro's and cons. Pros: All For One isn't after me, that means I can't endanger my friends and everyone I know. I would also assume he would get back into being more predictable and he wouldn't act so irrational. This means we could actually stand a chance in defeating him. It also means that everyone is safe for now until another villain comes around which I highly doubt will be on the same level as All For One and Shigaraki. Cons: I won't be able to rely on my friends and peers anymore. Kacchan will probably forget all about me and none of my friends will be my friends anymore. Kota-kun probably won't remember me anymore, I wonder what would happen to his encounter with muscular? Eri-chan also won't remember me.... she has Togata-senpai to rely on though which means she will still be happy and smiling which doesn't serve as much of an issue. Mum probably won't remember me anymore either, which means I won't be able to see her again and All Might.... no, If I am doing this I at least want All Might to remember because I have inherited One For All. It would be a huge problem since probably will think he still has One For All? Or would he assume he gave it to Togata-senpai and be confused when Togata-senpai doesn't actually have One For All? I try gather my thoughts, miserably failing. I spent the rest of the week listing out different outcomes and possibilities to this decision.