Chapter One

Tatum

You'd think my dad would have learnt his lesson by now, you'd think he'd stop hurting us hurting my mum but he wont. Every month he cheats with my mum finding out, everytime they fight and then my dad leaves and then my mum takes him back I don't know if it's pity or if it's just grief but I'm sick of it I'm sick and tired of watching it over and over again because he's not just hurting his mum he is hurting me you would think that by now him being an alpha leader that he would learn his lesson that he would stop because you know what they say you don't know a good thing until it's gone but my dad he doesn't learn. And it's not fair I don't even have a say in it. I tell my mum what did you tell a little ETA but you never listen she never does and she Neville and every day every month every year it's all happening again and again and it will never stop it will never go away and it's just not fair. yes I am a boy yes I have brown hair yes I have blue eyes but we still hurt. that's why whenever I have a mate she's going to be the one and I'm going to love her and I'm going to have a hair until the end and I'm not going to hurt her not intentionally and I yes I will most definitely not ever cheat.

But now I'm going to do little petty little boys do I'm going to put on my clothes away to go to the nearest party there is.

I checked online for party trend at the local school maybe someone will be throwing a party then just at my luck I found 122 flammingboard close. I asked my best friend Layton to come but he refuses, he even had the audacity to tell me not to go, that was a full moon and I should be at home not outside drinking with things could go out of control , wrong no because I can control myself I can resist temptation I am nothing like my dad and I never will be. I wait for it to be 9 o'clock and I start running off to my house with the wind blowing in my hair and a pounding in my chest and hurt coming out my eyes I don't know I was crying but I shouldn't waste my single tears on a person like my so called father.

I am strong.

I am independent.

I am a werewolf.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys I am putting on myself up for the challenge today by writing another book I'm a bit slow because I've just started well of books and I'm sorry if there's any mistakes but please inform me in my messages and i will gladly check and respond thanks a bunch keep voting and commenting.

Love you all ❤️