a place to stay

So sorry for such a short chapter... Next chapter will be long!

Rapunzel was so happy for Varian when his father was finally freed from the amber

Varian-dad! The note! What did it said? I need to know!

Quirin - all it said son, that I am so proud of you!

Rapunzel and Varian helped quirin stood up.

Quirin-varian?!
Varian - yes dad?
Quirin - you have grown a lot! How long was I in the amber...
Varian - dad I... Well
Quirin-tell me.
Varian - you... well

 well

Rapunzel - quirin I don't want to intrupt but max and fidella are waiting out... I am sorry for the damage In your house and I would like you to stay in the castle until this place is repaired.

Quirin - in the castle?! Your highness it's not necessa-

Rapunzel - I insist!

Quirin - well then...

Quirin looked at Varian who was nervous... He was worried to tell him how long he was in the amber and was tensed about tell him everything he has done while he was... Will he even love him when he does? He would probably be ashamed and hate him like the other coronans do in corona.

Rapunzel and Varian on max were on there way back to castle and quirin was on fidella following them far enough not to be able to hear there conservation.

Varian - Rapunzel? *he almost whispered *
Rapunzel - yes Varian?
Varian - after everything I have done... Why did you forgave me.

Rapunzel - cause... Look I understand how it may have been for you... You were just 14 it must have been hard to deal with that alone... I didn't helped you and then you were arrested. Somewhere I always knew you were good... When I saw you even after that in your eyes I see you! The real you which I became friends with... And I trust that Varian... So I took the risk of giving you a second chance!

Varian -*chuckles* thanks"
he bended his head to Rapunzel's back.

Quirin smiled at the two... He didn't knew what they were talking about but was happy to see Varian happy. But he still had to tell him what happened... Why were everyone staring at Varian like that? Has he done some thing bad?

At castle
Rapunzel showed them there room.
Rapunzel - there, be comfortable.
Varian - thanks Rapunzel
Rapunzel - any time Varian... I will leave you two, and Varian I want you to come to my room after an hour... There is something I want you to know. *she leaves*

Varian was curious about what she wanted him to know... Could that include why was Cass not here? Where is Cass anyway? He was wondering until he realized it was now only him and his dad.

Quirin - varian.
Varian-dad?
Quirin - it was nice to see you and princess happy together so I didn't bring this up earlier but now would you like to explain me this?

He showed him a wanted poster of Varian he found on the way...

Varian-*sigh* dad I-

To be continued.