Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, I groaned as I reached for my phone to turn the obnoxious noise off. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I took a deep breath as I lazily got out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom. I did everything I needed to do and looked at the horrifying sight I saw in the mirror. My hair was messy, and I looked like I hadn't slept in days, even though last night was one of the best nights of sleep I have had in a while. 

I shook the thought out of my head and walked out of the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen and saw Dad standing at the coffee pot with a smile on his face. "Good morning kiddo." I shot him a non-harmful glare. "Well, someone looks happy." I sighed and sat at the table putting my head down.

"It should be illegal to be up for school at seven in the morning." I muttered which made dad laugh. He grabbed me a bowl of cereal and put it on the table in front of me. I sighed and started eating, Dad finished getting ready for work while I sat at the table and slowly ate my cereal. 

After about ten minutes I finished eating and put my bowl in the sink. I walked back to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my hair and teeth. After about five minutes, I walk back to my room and grab a pair of jean shorts since it is supposed to be decently warm today along with a cute red flowered tank top that I have. I put them on and look around my room for my converse. I walked out to the living room and found them next to the door, I put them on and walked back to my room to grab my bag and my phone. "You ready?" Dad called through the apartment, I walked out of my room and nodded.

We walked out of the house and got into his car. He dropped me off at school and told me he would see me when he got home. I gave him a smile and walked toward the front door of the school. Lainey was standing there talking to Aaron, I felt people staring at me as I walked toward them.

"Hey girly!" Lainey yelled, I smiled and walked closer. "You alright?" I nodded, still feeling people staring at me. "People have been staring at me too, they are trying to figure out who was in the photo." I nodded and rolled my eyes. "Your secret is safe with me." I shook my head.

"I could care less, nothing happened with him and I. I was actually yelling at him because he told me to watch who I was talking to, and you know how I get." she nodded and smiled at Aaron. He was giving me a small smile. I have never really talked to him because he doesn't hang around people like Lainey and I unless he needs tutoring or something.

"Dallas seemed pretty annoyed by the photo; he was just trying to find some place where they wouldn't follow him, but I guess he was wrong." I rolled my eyes and gave a thumbs up, I don't really care what goes on with popstar and what dilemma he has.

I heard cheers or screams, it was really hard to tell, coming from behind me. I turned around and saw popstar walking toward us. He got to where we were standing and draped his arm around my shoulders, I glared at him and elbowed him in the ribs. "Don't touch me." I snarled, he put his hands up in surrender. 

"Alright, calm down Princess." I rolled my eyes and looked back at Lainey who gave me a smile. Aaron put an arm around her waist and her cheeks lit up. We all walked into school, Lainey and I went to our lockers while Aaron and popstar went to theirs.

"You should really lighten up Lizzie." I looked at her after opening my locker and shrugged, "I am serious, what if he is your soulmate or something?" Really? This again? I'm really not in the mood to talk about any of this right now.

"Lainey, they don't exist. You know my opinion on this stuff. The idea of love or soulmates is just in fairytales." she sighed and closed her locker, "You know how I feel about it, why can't you just drop it?" she frowned and looked at me.