Chapter 3

I groaned at the sound of my phone ringing, "Hello?" I heard an engine in the background, and I glared at the loud noise. Who is calling me this early? Why are they waking me up this early?

"Morning Princess, you ready?" I pulled the phone away from my head and saw that it was already seven-thirty. I shot straight up in bed and looked around my room, did my alarm not go off? Why didn't my alarm go off?

"Shit! No. My alarm didn't go off. Give me ten minutes. I'll send the address." I got out of bed and hung up the phone, I changed into a pair of skinny jeans tossing them on along with one of my white tank tops and a sweater. I grabbed my sneakers, bag and phone while taking a deep breath. I texted popstar the address.

I walked out to my kitchen and grabbed a bag from the fridge and out of the apartment to wait on the stairs. I saw his charger pull into a parking spot and I stood up. I am going to regret getting in his car but right now I don't have any other options. I walked over to the passenger side and got in; I smelled vanilla instead of his cologne. I gave him a confused look, "You said you didn't like the smell. And I knew I was going to be giving you a ride at some point. But no promises that I won't stop wearing it on occasion." I chuckled and nodded. I buckled the seat belt as he pulled out of the parking spot.

We drove in silence for a few minutes, "How'd you sleep?" he asked, and I shrugged.

"Okay, I guess. I toss and turn a lot because I can never get comfortable. But I've had better nights. How about you?" He gave me a small smile.

"I slept alright, you fell asleep when we were on the phone last night so when I realized you actually fell asleep, I hung up and was up for a while." he chuckled, and I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"I am so sorry." he shook his head as we pulled into the parking spot, "I normally get really tired when I start to get comfortable. I didn't even realize I fell asleep." he shook his head again. We parked and started getting out of the car.

"It's alright, it was cute." I rolled my eyes, "Hey friends can call friends cute." I smiled and shrugged. We met at the back of his car, and he put his arm around my shoulders. I was going to push him off, but he gave me a sad look. "Just until we get to the door." he whispered in my ear; his lips brushed my ear which sent a weird chill down my spine.

Do it again! Tell him to do it again! We liked that!

I shook the thought from my head and nodded, I put my phone in my pocket and put my arm around his waist. We walked like this until we met Lainey and Aaron at the front door. Girls glared at me and screamed for him. "Do you think that will ever stop?" I looked up at popstar and shrugged.

"Probably when you have a dad bod and no hair." he laughed and moved his arm from around my shoulders. That cold feeling came back, at least the feeling I got last night when I pulled my hand away. I shook the thought from my head.

Lainey gave me a smile and linked her arms with mine, "You're blushing." I shook my head, "I know what I saw." I rolled my eyes as we walked into the building. We got to our lockers and grabbed what we needed. Aaron and popstar walked up to us again after going to their lockers, Aaron and Lainey held hands. Lainey gave me a smile as they walked away.

Popstar put his arm around my shoulders, but I pushed him off this time, he gave me a playful smirk and I just rolled my eyes. We walked to my class; I saw Mr. Jones sitting at his desk. He gave me a small smile. I smiled back and popstar cleared his throat, "Should I be worried?" I looked back at him and rolled my eyes.

"He is dating my mom. So no, very much no." he chuckled and nodded.

"I'll see you at lunch Princess." I nodded as he walked away.