Epilogue

I went with Dallas on the rest of his tour, we had an amazing time. We just spent time together, both of us wanted this to be an actual relationship rather than full of hormones. But now, a few years have passed.

Five to be exact, I graduated from Southern Illinois University last year with my automotive degree. I also was able to get my degree in teaching so I could teach at the high school level. Mr. Jones, or should I say Marcus, got me a job at my old high school.

Mom kind of begged him to get me the job which she has the right to do because she married the guy. Dad also remarried, him and Rebecca got married two months after Mom and Marcus got married.

Lainey and Aaron got engaged last year, she is still in school to get her masters for teaching. Aaron graduated from Kentucky State with a Computer engineering degree and Dallas started teaching people how to sing and play guitar.

Dallas and I also are engaged now. But we are waiting for a while to actually get married for financial reasons and because we want to wait.

I never thought I would say this, or even believe in this after everything I have been through. I am happy to be in love. I am happy to be with Dallas. I can't believe I am actually a part of his life as he is a part of mine.