Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Charlotte's POV

I laughed uncontrollably as Ethan and I walked to his truck He chuckled and I tried to calm down but I was having so much fun I just couldn't control my laughter. We hopped into his truck and he checked the clock, "Your brother is going to kill me." He stated sighing and I looked to the time as well.

Thirty minutes past midnight.

I frowned all of a sudden. I didn't want to go home at all. I was having so much fun with Ethan, I just wish it never ended. That we could keep laughing and acting like two idiots in the fanciest restaurant in town. "Let's go somewhere!" I said randomly throwing my hands in the air dramatically.

Ethan stared at me confused. "What-"

"Take me to the city, Ethan! Dance with me and let me experience real fun all night long!" I shouted ripping off my shoes and rolling down the window letting the cold breeze hit my skin.

Ethan laughed, "You're crazy, Char."

I shook my head looking to him with a grin, "I'm not crazy Ethan... I'm insane!" I chuckled and unbuckled my seatbelt turning to him. "Please Ethan? Please!" I begged pleadingly.

He bit his lip thoughtfully not meeting my eyes, staring at the road with a blank expression. "Buckle your seatbelt." He mumbled and I jumped excitedly as he passed the turn heading towards my house, going straight for downtown.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~