Workplace Indecency

*Erika and Britney are at a work meeting with other coworkers.*

"So, I feel that advertising that appeals to our customers more would increase sales, according to this graph I've constructed from our company's purchase data." A coworker would say, and present data on the board.

"Well, your predictions show high sale increases, but do you have any evidence, besides your little self-made
graph?" Britney inquired.

"Well, no, it's purely an estimate.."

"Estimates are educated guesses. By the looks of this, you don't seem to be the slightest bit educated."Britney replied in a razor-sharp tone.

"If I was to make a little "educated guess", i'd guess that me on top of you would be beneficial." Erika commented, looking at Britney.

"I wouldn't object to being under you,  alone." Britney replied sharply, winking at Erika.

"Bet." Erika would mutter.

after the meeting
--------------------------------------------------------------
As everyone cleared out of the room, Britney strolled over to Erika, putting her arms over Erika's chest and clasping her own hands together behind Erika's neck.

"Are you still up for that..alternate project?"

"Hell yeah."

Erika would pin Britney to the inside of the closet next to them, shutting the closet doors and kissing her. They would continue kissing until Erika started planting kisses down Britney's neck and unbuttoning her blouse and taking off her tie as Britney also undressed her.

Erika started playing and sucking on one breast and fondling the other then switching breasts until she started to continue undressing Britney. Britney let out soft moans with each touch.

After undressing Britney fully, Erika stroked her inner thighs when she heard footsteps from outside.

"Shh..." Erika said, peeking out of the closet.

Their boss was still there. He was grabbing his keys. Erika and Britney stayed still until they heard him go.

Erika suddenly started eating Britney out. She swirled her tongue around her clit, pulling her precum-soaked fingers in and out of her vagina.

Britney stifled her moans, coming close to climax. Erika stopped, teasing her.

"My turn. You don't cum before I do." She'd stand, and gesture towards herself.

"Hold up." Britney walked out of the closet, nude, before coming back with a strap-on, vibrating dildo.

Britney came onto Erika, thrusting in the dildo. Erika's moans could be heard throughout the floor. As Britney thrusted in and out, quicker and quicker, Erika came.

"Very well, time for your prize."

Erika gestured Britney on her face, grabbing ahold of her hips and eating her out once again. Britney came, and Erika enjoying the sweet but yet salty whitish liquid.