Chapter 1: A New World

Rhea and Zenitsu were assigned to a new mission: to behead a group of demons, and then they went to the place. They decided to split up, which left Zenitsu clinging on Rhea's leg, saying to bring him with her. She reluctantly agreed and they went to the demon. She was just standing there and Zenitsu passed out because she looked so beautiful, after that, he then went for the demon's head lightning speed. However, it was an Illusion, the real one was behind Rhea and stabbed her heart. Zenitsu heard it and immediately, he slashed the demon's neck. But Rhea already was weak, and she died in a few seconds. Zenitsu woke up but saw no sign of Rhea (because she becomes particle thingies when she dies), and he immediately went to find the other demon slayers in the mission.

Rhea soon wakes up in a forest, she considers it beautiful but decides that she should find her way home. While she was walking, she felt a breeze. She looked up and saw a red-haired boy swinging on vines. He also noticed her, and their eyes locked together (for a little too long), to the point that he accidentally hit a tree head-first. She was about to help him but then she saw a creature. She realized it is not human, or demon and she saw it help him. She then decided to follow them, though she didn't know why.

Let's get to POV's shall we,

Koko's POV:

I was swinging on the vines until something caught my eye: it has strange clothing and kind of looks like me. She saw me and our eyes locked together, it almost felt like forever but then I hit a tree, luckily dada was there to help me. "Koko, are you ok?" he asked, I told him I was fine then we went to find berries, but I just couldn't stop thinking about what I saw....

Rhea's POV:

I saw them going somewhere and I decided to follow them, when I got there, I saw ruined food and they were talking about something, but I couldn't understand it, just then, I saw a ripe berry and secretly threw it to them so that they could eat. I ran away immediately, making sure they couldn't see me. Then, I found a small town and decided to eat there for a bit, then I headed back to the forest.

Koko's POV: (after Rhea threw the berry)

I saw a ripe berry being tossed to us. The minute I sniffed it, it was her scent, and I smiled. Dada noticed and asked me why I smiled; I told him it was nothing and I decided to split the berry in half and share it with him, but I still could not even stop thinking about her and it gives some weird feeling....

After that, Rhea went back to the jungle, but this time she came paths with Ash Ketchum, and she drew her sword the minute she saw Pikachu, Ash told her to calm down and asked why did she do that, to which she says "nothing...", soon, they heard a splash from the waterfall and after they brought it to the surface, Rhea realized it was the same boy that she saw earlier. They then decided to go to the Pokemon center while Rhea carries him, looking worried....

To be Continued....