jonathan davis x oc

(Apologies in advance this is so bad💀💀💀)
Leave requests in the comments please!

1993, Bakersfield, California.

I was sitting in the living room of my 1 storey house, painting my toenails red, when the phone started ringing.

"Shit!" I walked carefully to the kitchen where the phone was, trying not to ruin my fresh polish. Sitting on one of my bar stools, I picked up the phone on the counter.

"Hello?"

"HEY DUMBASS IT'S BRIAN!" My long-time friend from high school, Head, spoke on the other line.

"Jesus!" I jumped at the loudness of his voice. "Be more loud would you?" Head and I had met in high school during Grade 10 chemistry, where we got partnered together for a lab. We instantly clicked and became close friends. Even though Brian is in a band now and I work in an autoshop, we're still close.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when I heard him laughing on the other end of the line with a few other voices.

"Are you drunk?"

"Noooooooooooo...". He drawled out the 'o' dramatically and giggled again.

"Right." I rolled my eyes. "So anyways, are you just being a good friend and checking up that I'm okay?."

"Ew no." I snorted at his response. "I was just calling to tell you that Zach is throwing a party tonight at his if you wanted to drop by."

"Well it depends. Who's gonna be there?" I asked interested.

"Me and the band are going, and then some of the people who live around here."

The social butterfly in me wanted to meet new people today, I looked at my freshly done nail polish on my hands and then looked at the kitchen clock. It was 6:17.

"Fine, but you're driving." I said happily.

"Not a problem for me, I'm already driving Fieldy and Alex there." Head spoke with his mouth full, and then he made crunching and chewing noises rather loudly.

Cringing at this I made a disgusted face at the phone before going back to my ear.

"Pick me up at 8:00, see ya!" I hung up the phone and ran to my room to shower and pick out an outfit.

After discarding my options through my bedroom floor, I finally chose a pair of baggy blue jeans with a black cropped tshirt, and to top it off, I wore my black adidas superstars. Raking through my long black curly hair with some products, I looked presentable. I threw on some black eyeliner and suddenly, I heard a car horn.

Brian was here.

I quickly picked my wallet and keys and left my house, but not without locking it.

Head's car rolled up to the front, I got in the back.

"Hey guys." I struggled to put my seatbelt on, so i just left it.

"How's it going Y/n?" Fieldy who was sat in the front with Brian, greeted. Head stuck his tongue out at me through the rear-view mirror as he started driving to the party.

"Y'know the usual."

Noticing I was in the backseat alone, I asked the guys.

"I thought Alex was coming?"

"They are, but they decided to go in Munky's car." Head snorted.

"So correction: they're fucking like rabbits instead of coming to the party." I said looking out the window. Both of the guys agreed and we kept talking while the radio was playing.