Reality in the Family

~3rd Person POV~

Ever since the incident, Y/n has been feeling better. She felt relieved that it wasn't bothering her for quite some time now. Her brothers have been really helpful lately. She was now able to go wherever she wanted without being watched. It reminded her of her old days.

~flashback~

"Are you sure he isn't a bad influence?" Travis asks her.

"Oh no Travis. He's definitely fine." Y/n said with a reassuring smile.

"I just heard that he is the Omega and is a werewolf. Werewolves are dangerous you know. They tend to be violent at most times." He said walking with Y/n.

"Oh come on! He's a nice guy. He somewhat has the same interests as I do and I'm sure he has good intentions." Y/n said sure of her judgement.

"You really are bad at judging people." Travis laughed.

"What? He hasn't hurt anyone. Plus, he brings me my favorite foods too! He seems like a brother to me." Y/n said skipping a little.

"Brother? Don't you think he likes you?" Travis asks as he stops in his tracks.

Y/n faces him and laughs.

"Uh? Is something funny?"Travis asks.

"Dude. Why would he? He has eyes for someone else. I know because he told me who." Y/n said smiling at Travis.

"Oh. Well that's good! Atleast one of my not-alone-buddies are safe."Travis said in relief.

" I'm always safe." Y/n retorted.

"Like that's true. You keep getting yourself in trouble!" Travis points out.

"Shut up idiot." Y/n said pouting.

'Hey! That's no way to talk to someone two years older than you!" Travis said placing a hand on his chest as if hurt.

"Sorry.."

" I was just kidding! You are too obedient for a Ro'meave." Travis joked.

"Hmph.Bet you can't run very fast grandpa!" Y/n bolted.

"Hey! Wait up!"

~end of flashback~

Y/n loved to reminisce and try to remember what she could about her past. It was something she found interesting.

Meanwhile, Garroth, Zane and Vylad were in the kitchen. The three of them seemed distressed.

"So the two of you saw Y/n's glowing eyes?" Zane asked, clearly upset about it.

"Yes." Garroth and Vylad simultaneously said.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Zane asked.

Out of all the brothers, Zane seemed like the oldest one. He did care for Y/n only because he didn't want things to repeat again and she was his sister.