In Character

~Garroth's POV~

Today was really busy. Y/n, Laurence and the girls went out to get their gowns on the other side of town. Well, for Laurence, well... He looks good either way if he chooses a gown or not.

"So? Got any ideas what to wear tonight, Garroth?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I turned around and saw Travis looking up at me.

"Any themes buddy?" He asked.

"Why would you say that?" I asked him, raising my brow.

"Well, it's a ball! I'm pretty sure the girls are picking princessy outfits." Travis said.

"Uhh- I haven't picked yet but I do like the blue suit with gold tassels on it," I said pointing at the suit.

"Ooh! That looks pretty as well! We could really reel in some ladies with that outfit." Dante overheard.

"Honestly, is this really about the ladies? Can't it be one night where you imbeciles just have fun without creeping out the ladies?" Zane stepped in.

"I'd like to see you not creep out any lady with your appearance," Dante said approaching us.

"Dante I don't think--"

"Oh wait, you already do," Dante added as he smirked.

I took a step back and apparently, Travis did as well. This was not going to end well.

Zane approaches Dante and I could see the regret in his eyes.

"I-- UHH -- Zane~ let's talk this out shall we?" Dante said, panicked.

"We're buddies aren't we?" Dante said awkwardly.

"He's a goner, right?" Travis whispered to me.

"Definitely." I nodded.

"ZANE! PLEASE WE CAN TALK THIS OUT!" Dante yelled.

We both turned our attention to Zane and Dante who was now in a corner of the shop.

"YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT WHEN YOU CALLED ME A CREEP!" Zane yelled, holding his collar.

"Uh, Aren't you gonna stop him?" One of the clerks asked.

"No. They're fine. They always act like this." I said looking at the clerk.

"Oookay." The clerk said putting his sunglasses on and walking to the back of the store.

"BUT AREN'T YOU?? I'M JUST SPITTING FACTS, MAN!" Dante said covering his face with his hands.

"That's it!" Zane yells as he pulls Dante's collar.

"Are you two lovebirds done?" The doors opened and a familiar face was standing there.

"Gene?" I said approaching him.

"What are you doing here?"

He smiles, "Oh. My employer wanted me to get a suit for him for this stupid ball here." He said waltzing into the cashier.

"Thank Irene." I heard Dante sigh.

"Employer? And who would that be?" Zane asked, letting go of Dante.