||𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽|| 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙾𝙽.||

𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺-𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘓𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯.

Have no fear
The monsters gone, he's on the run and your daddy's here.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful boy.
Beautiful, beautiful,beautiful,beautiful boy.

////
CAMP
CLEMENS POINT

𝚃𝚈𝙿𝙴/𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂
𝚂𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙶𝙾𝚁𝙴

MAY BE MORE THAN ONE-PARTS!!
—————

Alice and John had been married since,well god knows.
A few years ago they had a baby, Jack.
He was atleast 5,6 years old now,god he was adorable, full of character.

Until he went missing.
"Just get me back my son!" Alice yelled at Dutch.
"What? What's wrong?" John asked his stressed wife, "them stupid high and mighty people took our goddamn son!" Alice cried, Jack and John was the only people that were keeping her alive right now. Without them. She thought she had no purpose.

"They what?" Johns face dropped in anger.
"Dutch! Them people who you've been fuckin' with took our child?" John asked in anger.
"My poor baby! He's out there probably wondering where the hell he is!" Alice sobbed. In sadness and anger.
John took her in his arms, staring at Dutch.
"I will get that boy back so help me god."
Dutch stomped to the hitching post. John and Alice followed behind him.
"Dutch, we just heard about Jack. You need some extra guns?" Bill asked, "Yeah why not? Micah, Kieran if anyone strange shows up, You kill em'!" Dutch demanded before hopping onto his horse with the gang with him.
John and Alice could be seen arguing.

"John I am goddamn comin'."
"No ya' aint .it's bad enough if we lose Jack, and if I lose you. God knows what I'd do." He held her neck, "Promise me you'll come back to me John. Promise me." Alice's eyes filled with tears, "I promise darlin'." They leaned their foreheads together, his hands still on her neck,
"I'll be fine. And so will Jack." He kissed her lips.
"Just bring our boy back to me."
"I will burn that place to the goddamn ground if I have to." John snarled before Hopping onto old boy, "John,"
"Yeah?"
"I love you." She sobbed slowly, "I love you too."

"Let's ride!" Dutch exclaimed before galloping off. John followed close behind him,
"They'll be fine Alice." Karen rubbed her shoulders, "that boy and John is the only thing that's keeping me breathin'." Alice confessed.

"I know, I know."
"Cmon, lets go wash some clothes." Karen scoffed, "god,pearsons clothes?" Alice wiped her tears.
"Ya'know it." Karen rolled her eyes, "let's just get it over and done with." Alice walked to the silver basket with a ton of layers of clothes in it.

The two women made their way to the river, sitting on their dresses, dipping the clothes into the water and draining them.
"I've always liked you Alice." Karen nodded.
"What? That was just out of the blue." Alice giggled, "sorry, y'know when ya' rocked up here with John, absolutely hammered and so was John. I knew you'd be funny."

"That was years ago, how'd ya' remember that? I can't remember a thing." Alice drained Pearson's Overalls.
"Oh i wonder why?" Karen smirked, "Tch yeah yeah." Alice rolled her eyes.
________
1 day later.
Alice had Just recently found out that Jack, Wasn't at that stupid mansion. Which ended in her yelling and having to get John to calm down her down.

"It's gonna work out John." Hosea reassured the man. Alice took a seat next to John as Hosea, Dutch, John and Arthur all sat on the circular table, his hand lay on her thigh, looking up at her, trying to cheer her up as she wanted her boy back, she did a small smile before leaning her Head onto his shoulder.
"It's All gonna work out, listen to Dutch." Hosea planned it out.
"I don't expect you to understand this...But I have never been more proud of you than I am right now...Brother." Dutch spoke.
"Your doin' the right thing." He lowered his hands.
Johns hat drooped on his head, covering his eyes.
"If I don't get that boy back safe...I'm...she.. she'll kill us all." John whispered about Alice, so faintly that the boys could hear him but she couldn't.
"I know,but..Lookin' at this logically. That boy is fine. They took him to scare us." Dutch explained.