|JOHN MARSTON| TALK TO ME BABY.|

Yes this is another one shot of Alice and John being married, I'm sorry I just love it so so so much!!

warnings/type: fluff, a bit sad.
John and Alice have a little farm outside of black water, he had been bounty hunting and he got hurt, and he had a lot on his mind.
——-

It was late at night, about 10:30 , John still wasn't home and Alice was worried, she had been knitting her worries away.

She heard the bedroom door open,
"John?" She peeked her head over the door,
It was soon revealed to be their dog, Buck.

Buck jumped up onto their bed. "No buck! You can't be on here!" She giggled.
Buck got excited by her excitement, he began jumping on her nightgown, licking her face.
"No!" She laughed.

She grabbed the muddy toy he had brought in, she threw it outside of her bedroom.
"Fetch Buck!" She sighed before beginning to knit again, she soon got bored and placed them beside her.

She began to read a book that was placed beside her on the nightstand.

It was a small novel written by her father, it didn't have much meaning but she could imagine him saying it, it gave her much comfort.

She heard the front door open, "John?" She spoke loud enough for The man to hear.
"Hm?" He muttered.

He walked into the bedroom, he had bruises up his body.
"John.." Alice's voice was concerned, she pulled the covers from her legs.

She held his face as he winced in pain.
"Oh my-." She grabbed some bandages and tape from her dresser,
He took his shirt off In pain. Alice covered his waist in tough bandages before keeping it there with bandage tape.

"Oh John." She cried.
"Im sorry darlin'."
"Don't say sorry, why are you sorry?" She smiled sympathetically.
"Because, I should've came home." He scratched the back of his head.

"That ain't it." She could see right through his lies.
"Y'know you don't have to apologise for getting hurt. Now what are you sorry for?" She rubbed his cheek.

"Nothin', it don't matter." He shrugged his worries away.
"Yes it does John." She tilted her head in worry.

Alice laid on their bed,John crawled along the bed, his head between her legs. Her knee raised, her fingers ran through his hair, John kissed her knee softly.

 Her knee raised, her fingers ran through his hair, John kissed her knee softly

NOT MY ART IT BELONGS TO pinkygunslingy

..

"John.." she whispered.
"Hm?.." he kissed down her leg lovingly,
"You can speak to me baby, y'know that?" She brushed his hair with her fingers.
"I know." He continued to plant kissed on her knee to her lower thigh.
"So speak to me." She whined, "I have nothin' to speak about." He looked up at her,

"John!" She clicked her tongue,

"I'll tell you somethin'." Alice betted, She trailed her finger up and down his chest as he continued to peck her leg.

"When we got seperated when Arthur passed, I thought y' died, I thought I would've never saw you again." Alice confessed.

John looked up at her lovingly, he kissed her slowly, as to say 'I'm here now.'

"Now tell me, what's goin' on John?"

"Fine."
"I..I thought I would've died today, And you, someone hurt y'." He stared at the ceiling.

"Oh,baby." Alice's eyebrows furrowed In sadness. John pushed himself up from her legs, him next to her as she reached a arm around her, she hugged his figure closely, her right arm was under her stomach, and her left arm was resting on his bare chest.

"Your gorgeous." He looked down at his wife, she looked up at his face, he leaned his head down to kiss her.

They soon fell asleep In each-others arm.
John may have not been a very emotional guy, but he was never ashamed to talk to the love of his life.
_____
651 words.