Inspiration to Live

( I don't know who wrote the quotes, they don't belong to me )

If you need that inspiration, please read this and think about this. I may or may not know you but I know that these facts ARE true:

- You are loved

- you were born for a reason

- If you believe in him or not, God still loves you

- committing will mean hurting other people

- these quotes are true

" Never give up " 

" When you feel like giving up, just remember the reason why you held on for so long." -

" The person who completes suicide dies once. Those left behind die a thousand deaths, trying to relive those terrible moments and understand... why?"    

" If  you're looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it."

" Suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of it ever getting any better."

" If you want to show me that you really love me, don't say that you would die for me, instead stay alive for me." 

" Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it? That is called purpose. You're alive for a reason so don't ever give up."

Stay alive because you were born for a purpose, you matter, and you are loved.  If you still can't believe that you are loved just think about this, I am taking my time out of my day even though I am busy to write this for you.  So stay alive, even if it's just for me, because I may know you, I may not, or I may meet you sometime in the future and you need to be there. In the future. So please stay alive and remember that you are loved. 

Have a blessed day. <3